It's tax time. How patriotic are you?

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Per Uncle Joe Biden, my wife and I are $7000 more patriotic this year than last year. Just gives me the warm fuzzies to know I'm paying my fair share.
Well now Friend, since your money comes from the Taxpayer it's only right you give some back to us. Please send my share directly to me. I PM'd you my address. Cash only please.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Well now Friend, since your money comes from the Taxpayer it's only right you give some back to us. Please send my share directly to me. I PM'd you my address. Cash only please.
A small portion of the household income comes from the taxpayer. I look at it like I'm getting back the money I'm over-paying in the first place. It's a vicious cycle.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
I'll let you know after I finish counting all the extra patriot currency I'm sending to our extortionist-in-chief for the 2013 tax year.

BamaPokerplayer

All-American
Oct 10, 2004
The goal is for my wife and me to be kept by our investments. However, that's harder to obtain because the government likes to keep productive people poorer than they should be.
I'm scared one day the government is going to tax the heck out of qualified plans.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Seebell, the Great American Patriot has filed his taxes. Once again because of the miracle that is our tax code I pay less as a % than Mitt Romney. My total tax burden this year is zero.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
In honor of tax day, I thought a little "humor" would be in order:

More New Taxes Would Make a Better Society

Naturally, there are arguments to be had over how high taxes should go, exactly who should pay more, and what form those levies should take. Personally, I’d opt for some combination of taxes on wealth and taxes on carbon, figuring it'd be good to fight inequality and stop global warming.
8 Infuriating Facts to Remember on Tax Day

1. It will take you 111 days this year just to pay off the government.
2. Those federal bureaucrats whose salaries you pay? A bunch of them are tax cheats.
3. You probably pay more in Medicare and Social Security taxes than you do in income taxes...
4. …and if you’re young, you’re probably never going to get that money back.
5. Pretty much everybody’s tax rates went up in 2013 thanks to Obamacare and the so-called fiscal cliff deal.
6. Most Americans believe their taxes are too high.
7. Even as they try to raise your taxes, only 5 percent of Democrats think their own taxes are too low.
8. Corporations are people? Not so much. They get way better tax treatment than actual people.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Is no one going to take a brave stand and refuse to pay the unconstitutional federal tax? There is a millionaire rancher in Nevada that will come to your aid.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.