No love for Bama softball?

BamaDynasty

Scout Team
May 9, 2003
Smyrna,GA,USA
I'll admit- I was worried down 4-1 and the J Train getting hit pretty hard. She was a warrior and finished STRONG and our ladies got the bats HEATED UP! Great win. UGA will be tough tonight, but I think we'll pull it out 4-2.

RTR!!

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
I'll admit- I was worried down 4-1 and the J Train getting hit pretty hard. She was a warrior and finished STRONG and our ladies got the bats HEATED UP! Great win. UGA will be tough tonight, but I think we'll pull it out 4-2.

RTR!!
Yes, but she had to throw a lot yesterday it was obvious that she was tiring towards the end of the game.
Look for her to take a seat today while Leslie and Sidney take the mound against UGA.

im4datide

All-SEC
Sep 6, 2001
Spring Hill,TN
I wish Murphy had pitched Jackie yesterday instead of Sidney. I just would have used a star veteran against a team like Georgia. I just don't see Kentucky being as good a team as Georgia and could have gone with Littlejohn against them in the finals if Jackie had beaten Georgia.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Tough break yesterday, I stiil think we will be a top 8 national seed so we will be at home until the world series in OKC. My fear is when we get there we may be 2 and done.This team has not shown the killer instinct as some of our past teams as they have lost games this year they should have won. I remeber we got it handed to us by Arizona twice early this year and we will see 7 teams just like them out there.

Bama Pappy

May 24, 2010
Bama is the #2 National seed.

Will host regional in Tuscaloosa against SIU-Edwardsville, South Alabama, and USC Upstate.

If we win our Regional we will host the super regional against the winner of the Columbia, MO regional.

(Missouri, Bradley, Nebraska, or Kansas)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.