*** TE Hale Hentges Commits to Alabama ***

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Re: ***Hale Hentges Commits to Alabama***

Just that also. Looked like he was considering FSU and Ohio State also. Looks like a good pickup. RTR

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

High IQ on and off the field, good blocker, good size that will only fill out more at the next level, basketball player as well, will never give up on the ball coming his way. Check out his highlights, Bama got a complete TE and a very good one at that.

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville

Welcome Hale. RTR! Much needed pickup. He will be able to follow in OJ's footsteps. He reminds me of Nick O'leary. Hope he can play like him.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

We need a few lunch pail type TEs to go with OJ. OJ is great but has not yet learned the art of blocking and the other side of playing TE other than receiving.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana

I love seeing us get a big, physical type TE. We haven't really utilized a TE properly since '09 with Peak. Hopefully this year we'll really ride Howard and set up the offense of the future to include Hale. Welcome aboard to him, this is one exciting pickup!!

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001

30+ offers is pretty impressive. Smart kid to take the best one!

Welcome, Hale. Roll Tide!

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

From what I've read, he can be a H or a Y in Bama's offense. With Vogler graduating and Ty and OJ only on campus two more years, we'll probably take another TE in this class.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.