*** OLB Keaton Anderson Commits to Alabama ***

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
OMG, talk about the circle of life. I played at Walker High School as a running back in 1972.
This kid's "Uncle Charlie" nearly killed me when we played Coffee of Florence. They were huge.
They also had a guy named John Smith who was a great lineman, and a defensive end, who signed with Auburn, named Jeff McCollum, who over the years became one of my best friends.
I'm betting this kid's a player. Really glad to see this.
sip

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL
OMG, talk about the circle of life. I played at Walker High School as a running back in 1972.
This kid's "Uncle Charlie" nearly killed me when we played Coffee of Florence. They were huge.
They also had a guy named John Smith who was a great lineman, and a defensive end, who signed with Auburn, named Jeff McCollum, who over the years became one of my best friends.
sip

LOL, those Coffee (I'm class of 84) teams during that era (62-76) were special. A couple of our coaches in the 80s were from those teams.

tidefaninvr

3rd Team
Sep 15, 2007
sip
If its the same John Smith Im thinking about, I played football for him in the 90s at a private school in Auburn

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

No break time for Florence linebacker, Alabama commit Keaton Anderson after official visit

It was back to work for Florence linebacker Keaton Anderson after an "unbelievable visit" to Alabama last weekend.

Anderson, who committed to Alabama last May and never wavered, despite interest from the likes of Tennessee and LSU, was one of eight prospects in Tuscaloosa for official visits over the weekend.

On Monday, he was up very early for training. He lifts at 5 a.m., works out at school from 7-8 a.m., goes to school, works out during the final periods of the school day when he has "senior off periods" since he's completed all of his electives and has speed training at 4 p.m.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
We are going to pleasantly surprised with two of the most underrated recruits of the last two classes in Holcombe (last year) and Anderson this year. They don't take a day off.
putting in those kind of hours, this kid has some serious determination. That attitude gets you somewhere more than talent alone. I'd take a class full of 3* with his work ethic over higher rated ones without one (this is meant as a compliment to KA, I don't know the attitude of our highly rated players, I just mean I want a team full of hungry guys, not satisfied ones).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.