Link: The 2015 QB Dominoes Continue to Fall

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

So he canceled his LSU and UGA visits and is deciding within next month after visiting bama. Looks like he is Bama bound.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

So he canceled his LSU and UGA visits and is deciding within next month after visiting bama. Looks like he is Bama bound.
I hope so but he is a west coast kid and our biggest competition is Oregon. Oregon has the advantage in distance and better suited style of play. I'm hoping he is a big time competitor, wants to play for the best team in the best conference and wants to play at a storied program. This one will be interesting.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I hope so but he is a west coast kid and our biggest competition is Oregon. Oregon has the advantage in distance and better suited style of play. I'm hoping he is a big time competitor, wants to play for the best team in the best conference and wants to play at a storied program. This one will be interesting.
So I'm assuming Barnett or Waller will be our QB in this class?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Waller announces on July 1. Barnett announces within the month. Going to guess one's decision hinges on what the other does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Any coverage to be found on the 7-on-7 tournament from the weekend? Understand the Sills kid's team from Delaware (actually out of Elkton, Md. - the Eastern Christian Academy Honey Badgers) won it.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
After spending quality time in Tuscaloosa, 4-star quarterback Blake Barnett could be close to a commitment to one of his top two schools.

Barnett, who stars at Santiago High School in Corona, Calif., visited Alabama late last week and is scheduled to make a trip to Oregon with his family later this week, per Santiago head coach Jeff Steinberg.
Link

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
If we miss out on Barnett and WAllers, which is becoming a very real possibility, I think we just forget about bringing a QB this class and focus on 2016. QB's are always nice because they usually help you recruit RB's and WR's.

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
I guess this means Oregon for Waller.
I guess? I don't think we're gunning for two QBs this year, regardless - though I imagine if he committed, we'd find a slot for him somewhere. I'm basing my assumption, btw, on the fact that when we had Towns we didn't really go looking elsewhere.

Braveheart

All-SEC
Feb 12, 2006
Isn't this guy ahead of Towns?

Sent from my iPhone

Roll Tide! 15 Time National Champions, More BCS Championships than any school...

Not trying to be picky, but his last name is "Town", not "Towns". And no, he's not rated higher than Towns. That said, I like Blake Barnett's skill set better.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.