*** QB Blake Barnett Commits to Alabama ***

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
It has helped though that we have gotten better in our QB recruiting, that is one reason why I think. We went from getting 4-stars and thinking we were topping out to getting the top talent at the position.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Goodness he's got that long stride like Derrick Henry does running the ball, they both run like a deer with those long strides, each stride they take, the next thing you know he's a good 10-15yrd ahead of the defender trying to catch up to him..He's definitely closer to a 4.5-4.6 type sped & that's cruising for a boy his size..Could y'all imagine if you were standing still braced up & you see him coming at ya full speed ahead..Not a good day for that defender cause he's bout to get ran over by a Mack Truck..

Last edited:

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Forty times can be deceiving.

Some players are very fast but take several steps to get up to speed, thus a forty time that does not truly reflect how fast they REALLY are.

Forty times are a better for basis for quickness.

Hundred times are a better basis for speed.

Last edited:

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
I love how Barnett continues to try to recruit for us.

 Damien Harris retweeted

B² @BlakeBarnett_8 · 1h 1 hour ago

@Damien_D1Harris if you want to win some 's, you know where to come

View conversation

Damien Harris @Damien_D1Harris · 1h 1 hour ago

S/O to my boy @BlakeBarnett_8 best QB in the country! My QB over the summer and maybe for the next 4 years Go follow the boy! #RollTide

0 replies 22 retweets 48 favorites

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

View conversation

S/O to my boy @BlakeBarnett_8 best QB in the country! My QB over the summer and maybe for the next 4 years Go follow the boy! #RollTide

I like that! :cool2:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

View conversation

Didn't think Harris had much interest in Alabama. I know he's taking an OV for the Iron Bowl but thought he was more of a battle between Ohio State and Kentucky.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Didn't think Harris had much interest in Alabama. I know he's taking an OV for the Iron Bowl but thought he was more of a battle between Ohio State and Kentucky.
I agree and a little surprised with his tweet but keep it up Blake. Harris would be the cherry on top for this recruiting class.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
This kid is awesome. It is like he was born a Bama fan. I enjoy reading all his pro Bama tweets.

@AndrewJBone: #Alabama five-star commitment Blake Barnett told the coaching staff not to waste time visiting him. Told them to focus on others. #Solid

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.