You want $14.00/hour for unskilled work? OK, please meet your replacement...

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
I do the bulk of our grocery shopping as well. My wife only goes during the week to pick up any ingredients we need for dinner each day. She doesn't typically plan dinners in advance.
I guess we are a couple of sissies.

One rule I have if my wife makes a list is to put the items in the order that they are laid out in the store because I don't want to backtrack...as if she pays attention to my rules.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Youtube - Bill Burr Goes to the Grocery Store. Can't link for language.
I love Bill Burr. When it was announced that Atlanta's iconic Punchline was shutting the doors on the original location after decades in the same spot Burr called them to book whatever night he could get as it was one of his dream locations to do an event as an up and coming comedian and he wanted to properly say goodbye with one more set there. Got to love that level of appreciation to his craft. That show was amazing and he even was sick but was not going to miss it. He also killed it on Breaking Bad

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Yeah, I agree. It saves me from walking through a store and wasting an hour to hour and a half. It also keeps me from buying things I don't have on my list simply because I walked by it and it caught my eye. But as my friend said, it still has its kinks that need to be worked out. But once those get worked out and the system gets more refined. Expect A LOT of people to start using it more and more.
I have a secret to share with you. For women, buying groceries has no more to do with going shopping than (for men) catching fish has to do with going fishing. You should know that by now. Just don't volunteer to go along.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I have a secret to share with you. For women, buying groceries has no more to do with going shopping than (for men) catching fish has to do with going fishing. You should know that by now. Just don't volunteer to go along.
I do the grocery shopping in the family. She'd get lost in the grocery store. The rare times she does go she spends $300 and brings home basically nothing.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.