Link: Coach's Poll out

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Oklahoma should lose points for those butt-ugly uniforms they were sporting yesterday.
It was a sad sight. Are they not proud of who and what they are so they feel the need to change or conceal their identity?

MN-Tide

1st Team
Jan 2, 2007
Minneapolis, MN
One third of the Top 18 teams in the country are from the SEC western division. And even Arkansas was among the other teams receiving votes.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Bama looked better beating West Virginia than Sooners, even though sooners won by 2 points more. Bama seemed to be in control against WV, Sooners were back and forth against WVU. Eers outgained OU.
The ducks have bird flu. Florida state got manhandled up front by Clemson on both sides of the ball. gameday coaching by Dabo cost the tigers the win. oh , and the barn was the barn. they won. their offense didnt have the typical Saturday night squaredance look to it. they didn't hgave the Gus motions of norMAL

Last edited:

CSA4Ever

Scout Team
Jun 6, 2010
It was a sad sight. Are they not proud of who and what they are so they feel the need to change or conceal their identity?
Been an OU fan since the 1950's. Was sad to see "my" team decked out in clown costumes. Brand named teams should NEVER resort to such foolery.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
The polls really don't matter much anymore, which is unfortunate in my opinion.
That being said, I'll agree with Lou Holtz, who said, "Forget the turnovers, Bama was the best team in the country, by far, today".
I watched FSU and Oregon yesterday. They're not better than we are.
RTR!
sip

Bad Pony

All-American
Nov 14, 1999
Pelham
Still kinda nauseating that the coaches have notre dumb at #8...I doubt they could come close to beating any team in the SECW...or a couple in the SECE for that matter...

BigBama76

Suspended
Oct 26, 2011
Atlanta, GA
The polls really don't matter much anymore, which is unfortunate in my opinion.
That being said, I'll agree with Lou Holtz, who said, "Forget the turnovers, Bama was the best team in the country, by far, today".
I watched FSU and Oregon yesterday. They're not better than we are.
RTR!
sip
I didn't watch the whole Oregon v WSU game but did see the last few minutes. After Oregon went ahead 38-31 WSU zoomed down the field but on a 3rd and long their WR got tackled before the ball got to him and pass interference wasn't called with a ref looking right at it. WSU could have likely tied the game and put it in OT but it seems the PAC12 is fudging for their top teams.

To me right now their are only two teams that look the part of a top 4, that's Bama and OU.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.