Bama's Latest Recruiting Poster

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
To think that a 5 star recruit has less than one in five chance of making it in the first round for all of D1. Are too many kids given 5 stars and we are getting the best of the best? Or are we that much better at developing players?
Alabama is that good at developing players.

We’re talking about thousands of players rated 4* or lower in every level of college football. It makes sense that the odds are what they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I get the point, but this one bothers me a little.....

When it all becomes about the money -- people can misinterpret anything they want..... if they try hard enough. Be proud of the contracts signed, but the $100 references look a little shady.....

The intent was better than the execution

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California

When it all becomes about the money -- people can misinterpret anything they want..... if they try hard enough. Be proud of the contracts signed, but the $100 references look a little shady.....

Nothing wrong with touting your school's ability to prepare young men to be rich from an NFL contract.

If someone takes it any other way then that's on them.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

If you're trying to say rivals will try to say this is proof Alabama pays players, this one graphic isn't going to make a difference.

Besides, Alabama doesn't pay in cash. We pay in used four year old Dodge Chargers.;)

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
If you're trying to say rivals will try to say this is proof Alabama pays players, this one graphic isn't going to make a difference.

Besides, Alabama doesn't pay in cash. We pay in used four year old Dodge Chargers.;)
I guess our marketing dept should have put this $ photo on the poster so as not to confuse people with the $100 hand shake that was inferred. BTW, I learned there are only 38 $10,000 bills in circulation.

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
The kids we are targeting are dreaming of taking care of their families one day--many of them living in poverty. Seeing that $73.6 million is motivation. Anyone who would think otherwise just doesn't get it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.