Bama's Latest Recruiting Poster

Philippines

Scout Team
Feb 9, 2014
Birmingham, AL
When I saw the 6 million, I started thinking about Landon's future contract.:) I have seen him projected consistently in the top 15 of the first round. The Florida game
was pretty much a showcase of his skills. Great poster.

Last edited:

BamaSully

1st Team
Oct 13, 1999
Jackson, TN
This poster is fantastic. I am constantly amazed at the details this staff manages to track in an effort to market the program.

Having said that, for some unknown reason, I read the text in Corrine Brown voice.
THAT, is hilarious!!! Now you made me read it in her voice too.

TahoeTider

2nd Team
Feb 1, 2012
so, in the latest football recruiting poster, there's a typo? "The Alabama"...?? or are we just trying to copy "The Ohio State...."?

TahoeTider

2nd Team
Feb 1, 2012
In the "Next Wave" poster, in the 2 sentences above the crimson "Best in Class," it has "The Alabama" without "Crimson Tide." No big deal, just a picky English major here. :)

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Next time someone says to me, "oh you're a 'roll tide' fan", I'll remember to remind those guys, "I think you mean 'THE Alabama', sir!"

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
His mom still thinks he should have attended LSU, though. Hahahaha! Anyway, I'm glad he chose Bama, and I think his bank account will soon be fatter, too.
Nah. The REC already too care of that when he played at the Capstone. He's been getting paid for quite some time :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.