Bama's Latest Recruiting Poster

Den_ukr

Sep 5, 2014
Hi guys.
Please tell me where I can read about the interesting historical events in the life Crimson Tide?
Or maybe interesting biographies of great players Crimson Tide?

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Who do y'all think has made a bigger impact in the NFL so far from all our Crimson Tiders in the NFL right now..Julio gets my vote & has become The Falcons go to WR, Hightower has been a force in the NFL's most dominant team in New England, Ingram has done really good with The Saints..Cooper I think will have the biggest impact in the coming years though..

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
Who do y'all think has made a bigger impact in the NFL so far from all our Crimson Tiders in the NFL right now..Julio gets my vote & has become The Falcons go to WR, Hightower has been a force in the NFL's most dominant team in New England, Ingram has done really good with The Saints..Cooper I think will have the biggest impact in the coming years though..
Evan Mathis used to be a name that I heard all the time. Marcel Dareus has 108 million reasons to say he has had the most impact. Roman Harper is still making big plays for the Panthers now. So far, this year Amari Cooper would be on the list and Eddie Lacy last year. How cool is it that in order to properly answer your question, you have multiple players to consider?

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
One more NC (hopefully this year) and Saban may be able to go on a national recruiting spree and land most anyone he wants without much problem.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.