Bama's Latest Recruiting Poster

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
That is an awesome poster. As good as our football program is, the guys in marketing/art department are really good also but I'm sure that is what Coach Saban expects.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
That is an awesome poster. As good as our football program is, the guys in marketing/art department are really good also but I'm sure that is what Coach Saban expects.
It's easy to promote a brand when they are, hands down, the greatest at what they currently do and the greatest to do it in the history of their profession. (Not a knock on their work, but sometimes I wish the brands I promoted were as loaded as Bama's) Think about the marketing guys for TCU. Not a bad school. Not a bad program. But boy do they still have an uphill battle.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
It's easy to promote a brand when they are, hands down, the greatest at what they currently do and the greatest to do it in the history of their profession. (Not a knock on their work, but sometimes I wish the brands I promoted were as loaded as Bama's) Think about the marketing guys for TCU. Not a bad school. Not a bad program. But boy do they still have an uphill battle.
Our brand is unquestioned and we are the best and an easy sell right now. I do like the creativity, style, layout and verbage of the artwork.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Absolutely. It doesn't feel self-indulgent or congratulatory (except for the Gold Standard ones). It follows the same tone as the coach. "We are here now - but are we gonna settle for this?"

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
I actually think the "Why Bama" needs a question mark, personally. My eye had trouble reading it.

HOWEVER-there is every possibility that I am a stupid human being and it reads just fine.

smith5753

1st Team
Sep 12, 2010
Guntersville , AL
I know you run out of space at some point, but would have thought you'd want to include AJ as the 2013 Maxwell Award winner...
I agree on AJ for sure, but there is a chance these posters are geared toward certain position group's to strike interest in certain recruits. Either way it seems odd to pick two linemen over a QB

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN
I agree on AJ for sure, but there is a chance these posters are geared toward certain position group's to strike interest in certain recruits. Either way it seems odd to pick two linemen over a QB
Let's hope it doesn't prevent us from getting any high-profile QBs.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.