Bama's Latest Recruiting Poster

BamaGalfromN.AL

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 8, 2007
Will be interesting to see how these change from previous years, even these last few look much different than in the past. We just hired the Creative Director from UTn, so I assume that means we lost the very talented individual who has been producing these in recent years. I do think UTn had some equally good graphics, and of course Bama has a lot to work with as far as poster material, so hopefully we won't miss a beat!

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Will be interesting to see how these change from previous years, even these last few look much different than in the past. We just hired the Creative Director from UTn, so I assume that means we lost the very talented individual who has been producing these in recent years. I do think UTn had some equally good graphics, and of course Bama has a lot to work with as far as poster material, so hopefully we won't miss a beat!
Correct. Matt Lange left for Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
These new posters are too busy and muddled for my taste. I prefer the cleaner fonts and HUD elements from the last guy. The aesthetic is fine, just needs to be pared back to give the info a little breathing room - also may be trying to squeeze too much info on the page.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.