Bama's Latest Recruiting Poster

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Pretty sure every assistant has tweeted that poster in the last hour. The new staff is destroying it on social media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
This is my favorite thread on TF. Ty, for continuing to update.

RTR!

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
This is where the youth of the new staff will pay dividends - they actually understand social media...
I think there is a good chance that Saban saw that article about how low prospects rated Alabama's social media presence (can't remember where I saw that recently but it was posted on here) and sought to make a big change. I imagine that they've elevated someone to a social media coordinator/director type position and they work with the coaches on "marketing runs" like this one. Not sure exactly how it is structured but I think this is probably one of those behind the scenes staffing changes paired with the very visible coaching staff changes.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
That's awesome. My favorite poster is coming next when it shows all of our draftees in their new teams uniforms and showing that all of them have become multi-millionaires.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
To think that a 5 star recruit has less than one in five chance of making it in the first round for all of D1. Are too many kids given 5 stars and we are getting the best of the best? Or are we that much better at developing players?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.