Tent sales

muckraker

Jan 16, 2007
I'm a life-long Bama fan driving in from Texas for the A&M game.
Where exactly are the tent sales, in relation to Bryant-Denny?
are those the best locations to get items, or at the mall?

thanks
Gary

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
The university supply store will be set up on the quad and they will have just about everything you could want. The main supply store in the Ferguson center will have plenty as well. Alabama Book store next to Buffalo Phil's on the strip has good selection as well. Good luck and have fun.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
The university supply store will be set up on the quad and they will have just about everything you could want. The main supply store in the Ferguson center will have plenty as well. Alabama Book store next to Buffalo Phil's on the strip has good selection as well. Good luck and have fun.
To me, going into the university supply store in the Ferguson Center is like a kid going into a candy store. It's better than Hibbets and Bama Fever. Yes it is not far from the stadium. Go online to find a map of the campus.

I usually eat there (Ferguson Center) before a game also.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
To me, going into the university supply store in the Ferguson Center is like a kid going into a candy store. It's better than Hibbets and Bama Fever. Yes it is not far from the stadium. Go online to find a map of the campus.

I usually eat there (Ferguson Center) before a game also.
Sup Store in Ferguson is bigger and better this year. More fast food choices upstairs, too.

Muckraker, uagameday is one source for some campus maps and other info.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.