Ohio State Fans chant "We want Bama"

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana
You know, I don't blame them. They want a shot at the champs (sorry, F$U, they're not chanting for you). Until beating Bama isn't considered the pinnacle of success in CFB, and until someone does it in a championship setting, it will remain the dream of every aspiring young footballer not fortunate enough to wear Crimson and White. Personally, I'm flattered.

I also remain confident, BTW. Bring it, Buckeyes. :pDT_box2:

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
You ought to live in Ohio. I had some grief today from a couple of Buckeye fans but most are very respectful about the Tide.

Nothingfaced

Scout Team
Aug 13, 2014
Ohio State just blasted Wisconsin 59-0... a team that played toe to toe with LSU.

Obviously, LSU could have easily defeated Alabama had a few bounces gone their way.

If Alabama doesn't take Ohio State seriously, the Tide could potentially lose. I don't think they will, though.

Bama in Quebec

1st Team
Aug 10, 2013
Quebec city
I was watching CNN the other day, they were doing this piece on the Russians being belligerent in Ukraine, when all of a sudden this guy with no identifying insignia and a balaclava jumped in front of the camera and yelled "Ve vant Bama!"

Its just getting crazy out there.
I do believe you. I live in Quebec city and usually people here want the Quebec Nordiques to come back but instead of saying «Nous voulons les Nordiques» «We want the Nordiques» people here are saying «Nous voulons Bama» «We want Bama». That is so crazy :biggrin2:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.