*** RB Damien Harris Commits to Alabama ***

RammerJammer91

1st Team
Nov 27, 2012
Couldn't find a thread for him, so I figured I'd start one. CNS visited him today at his home. We've been trending lately, so hopefully we can keep up the momentum and land him!

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Re: RB Damien Harris Updates

Losing their last six could only help our chances.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Losing their last six could only help our chances.
He`d definitely be going to Kentucky for reasons other than playing on a consistent championship level team. Just sayin`(not alluding to improprieties on UK`s part by the way).

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Ohio State took a commitment from former-Michigan-commit Mike Weber yesterday, which might have eliminated them from Harris' finalists.

Jordan54

1st Team
Aug 20, 2007
Gardendale, Al

This shouldn't be too hard for any of you, but, who was the last great running back we got from Kentucky? He was one of my all time favorite Bama players.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

I see him going to KY. I know he has concerns about the RB depth chart, and wanting to play little early. In alabama case, he could be redshirted, and that definitely would give him a chance to play in 2016 along with Bo and Jones....

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

I see him going to KY. I know he has concerns about the RB depth chart, and wanting to play little early. In alabama case, he could be redshirted, and that definitely would give him a chance to play in 2016 along with Bo and Jones....
Why would he have to redshirt? TJ is gone, and Altee struggles to stay in Saban's good graces. He could easily play in 2015.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama

Agreed. Any good RB coming into this class will have more than a fair enough chance to play early. Don't forget we still have to hope Drake is able to come back 100% too and we are still not sure if he will or not (even though the prognosis is good). You just never know with that.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al

Harris apparently has a growing interest in Alabama, but it looks like (from things I've read on various sites) that he is still waiting to see what else UK does to help upgrade their offense. While several predictions lately have had him ending up in Tuscaloosa, I still think that this is going to end up with him at UK in the end.

allybama2009

1st Team
Jan 1, 2009
Conway, SC

Just saw his interview with rivals, I would say he is leaning Kentucky but Bama still has a shot.

Last edited:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Curious to see how the Harbaugh to Michigan news affects Harris' recruitment. He was committed to Michigan at one point.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.