The Final Push: Where We Stand 2/2

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
With this picture and watching his recruitment, I can say with a 99.9% certainty he is not headed to Bama. Tomorrow he will have on Allbarn gear....which means it is down to Flurdah, and Ole Myth, or whichever gear he has on will not be in his top 2.
So are you saying he's a wolf in sheep's clothing?

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Drew Richmond has decommitted from Ole Miss...also looks as if the KJ Hill news will not drop today...
I am assuming he is UT bound. When he made it there this weekend, the alarms went off. Some of the things he posted were beyond the typical "recruit" propaganda. It's kinda sad to say, but I am actually glad if UT is pulling one away from Ole Miss. The guys in Oxford need to be knocked down a peg or two.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
I am assuming he is UT bound. When he made it there this weekend, the alarms went off. Some of the things he posted were beyond the typical "recruit" propaganda. It's kinda sad to say, but I am actually glad if UT is pulling one away from Ole Miss. The guys in Oxford need to be knocked down a peg or two.
Richmond to UT unless something goes crazy, Watch out for CECE (Miss fading on this one ) but his recruitment is crazy

Capt. Jack

Suspended
Jun 20, 2006
Regardless of what happens tomorrow, I will find it difficult to be disappointed with this class. The way I see it, there are 100+ fan bases that would swap their class for ours right now.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Drew Richmond has decommitted from Ole Miss...also looks as if the KJ Hill news will not drop today...
Must have been SOME trip!

He was commited to ZOle $i$$ for months and even listened to them about not going on a trip to Bama this past weekend. The decommits after going to UcheaT.

I think awbern, mi$$i$$ppi and now some others may be wildly out of control with their re$ource$............:rolleye2:

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I think it's a case of LACK of MATURITY to change a commitment. Either you are committed or you are NOT! Don't commit unless you are going to stand by your commitment! In some cases it just may be someone $offered$ something more than someone else.

I would NOT want someone who cannot keep their commitment. How can you TRUST them in your program? If you are not going to be a MAN of your WORD in one respect, well I'm sure you are NOT in many more.

If you are going to lose someone who was COMMITTED but no longer is, then sign someone who could be a DIAMOND in the rough and could turn out to be someone like the guy from West Alabama, #21, who intercepted that pass yesterday in the Super Bowl! How about someone FROM the state of Alabama.[/QUOTe

Like most things in life, eventually it gets back to how one was raised, IMHO

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
I can't say I won't follow recruiting because I really do enjoy it. However, all the show boating of some of these recruits is getting old. Enjoying the process is one thing, but some of the tactics certain players use are really annoying. I hate to blame everything on the internet but I think that, and the competition of recruiting services fuels a lot of these guys. Sad to say, I'll still be watching. RTR!
Me too. I still enjoy keeping up with recruiting ..... and the drama too. Actually, it makes the whole business more exciting on the last day. But I do not like the "hey look at me grandstanding dog and pony shows either.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Sounds like Bell might need some physical or academic work.

Richmond to the Vols ? Butch Jones might be what UT needs.

JayRock

3rd Team
Feb 10, 2004
hueytown, al, usa
Sounds like Bell might need some physical or academic work.

Richmond to the Vols ? Butch Jones might be what UT needs.
I watched Bell play in one of the lesser known All-Star game and he seemed to get pushed around pretty good, so a year or two in the weight room will do him good. Anfernee Jennings was also in that game and looked good.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Richmond has been in Ole Miss' camp for too long now for a last minute trip to Knoxville to flip him. This seems similar to CJ Hampton last year. He decommits from Ole Miss on December 18, flirts with Bama, and commits back to Ole Miss on December 20 during a ceremony before enrolling in January. Richmond decommits from Ole Miss on February 2 and announces on February 4? Yeah, Hugh Freeze trying to draw some publicity again.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Richmond has been in Ole Miss' camp for too long now for a last minute trip to Knoxville to flip him. This seems similar to CJ Hampton last year. He decommits from Ole Miss on December 18, flirts with Bama, and commits back to Ole Miss on December 20 during a ceremony before enrolling in January. Richmond decommits from Ole Miss on February 2 and announces on February 4? Yeah, Hugh Freeze trying to draw some publicity again.
So, I`m taking it that you wouldn`t bet the house on Richmond to UT? Me neither.

skipster63

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2010
Buchanan Dam
So I take it there is no site that like streams the commitments online now? Like the university did it not long ago post fax cam girl. Sigh. Those were the days.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.