The Final Push: Where We Stand 2/2

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Hearing some hill to Bama rumblings as well as cowart/CeCe to UF
CeCe has the talent to be a stud... He also has shown the immaturity to never make it on the field. Therefore, in a way I can't say I really care if he goes to Florida. Of course the barners keep saying with Gus and Coach Boom they will own BAMA in recruiting so can't wait to hear the excuses whe a CeCe and Cowart package to UF happens...

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
CeCe has the talent to be a stud... He also has shown the immaturity to never make it on the field. Therefore, in a way I can't say I really care if he goes to Florida. Of course the barners keep saying with Gus and Coach Boom they will own BAMA in recruiting so can't wait to hear the excuses whe a CeCe and Cowart package to UF happens...
Ha that's a joke. Gus will never own CNS in recruiting.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
So, 12 in the ESPN top 100 are signed with Bama. Not a bad haul for a NSD with, thankfully, little to no drama for the team. Granted I don't get into the recruiting drama. So there may have been some but I missed it. This drama is pure stupidity- Grown men worrying about where an 18 year old kid will play football.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Congrats again to the 2015 class ... a top class of talented young men that ensures that Bama will continue to be a championship contender and also a prime place to receive a quality education as well. RTR!!!

Leeroy

All-SEC
Dec 27, 2005
Gus and Boom will be toxic at some point; my guess is sooner than later. One will be gone in two.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Gus and Boom will be toxic at some point; my guess is sooner than later. One will be gone in two.
I agree. I see no way Coach Boom and Gus get along. It is a bigger odd couple than Saban & Lane. At lease Saban had said he wanted to be more explosive on offense. Unless Malzahn's offense slows down a little, it is hard to see how they will have the depth for Coach Boom's defense to be as dominate as he would like... I see Muschamp being gone after 1 season.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.