Better Call Saul

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I dug the whole thing - even the first half because I knew all of it would come back into the series at some point and be relevant. Kind of like Breaking Bad (and Tarratino!)

Mike as a parking lot attendant was pretty good...going to be interesting to see how that progresses....

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
EP was great - really liked it. Feels like they settled into a nice groove already as it moved along nicely, had a few bit of well-place humor, and by the end I wasn't wanting it to be over. I'm feeling good about BCS.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Great episode last night - the desert scene with Tuco was right out of BB!

Couple things I am wondering about....

What is the illness that Chuck has?

Also wonder what the relationship is between Jimmy (Saul) and Kim Wexler (the blond from the boardroom that was outside the building later and briefly shared a smoke with Jimmy).

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Great episode last night - the desert scene with Tuco was right out of BB!

Couple things I am wondering about....

What is the illness that Chuck has?

Also wonder what the relationship is between Jimmy (Saul) and Kim Wexler (the blond from the boardroom that was outside the building later and briefly shared a smoke with Jimmy).
Chuck has a mental illness I would say he is one of those people that has an illogical fear of Electromagnetic Radiation sometimes called Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity. Essentially a phobia against technology in my opinion

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/nonsense-about-the-health-effects-of-electromagnetic-radiation/

no idea about the girl yet

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Yep Chuck is scared of anything that has electricity. I'm wondering if he's kin to Saul?

I loved this: "you are a sorry lawyer"

"I got you from the death penalty to 6 months probation......I'm the best lawyer ever!"

Hahaha. I think this series will be good!

Sent from my LG G2 4GLTE via Verizon

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Yep Chuck is scared of anything that has electricity. I'm wondering if he's kin to Saul?

I loved this: "you are a sorry lawyer"

"I got you from the death penalty to 6 months probation......I'm the best lawyer ever!"

Hahaha. I think this series will be good!

Sent from my LG G2 4GLTE via Verizon
He is Saul's older brother, same last name and when they hired Michael McKean it was announced he was playing Saul's brother

and I agree that was a fantastic line

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I wounder what other BB characters we will see. Gus? Hank?
I'd bet just about anything that Badger, Skinny Pete and Combo show up soon.

And I would love to see the final scene in the final episode be Pinkman walking into a Cinnabon in Nebraska where Saul is the Manager

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I wounder what other BB characters we will see. Gus? Hank?
Gus is a yes, and I haven't heard on Hank. I would imagine so though considering he was after a few people that Saul defended like Jesse and Badger. I'd imagine every character minus Hank's wife, Lydia and Todd/AB's, and maybe Hector will not be on the show. I could be wrong on that though.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Thoughts on last night's episode?
better than this week's walking dead, thats for sure

I liked it, Saul is on the verge of becoming who we know him to be. I love that he had been slimey, slippin jimmy, and then righted himself and is now slipping again

loved the end in the tent and great seeing Mike start to become Mike

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Yah, this is quickly becoming better than I ever expected, honestly. Loved last night's episode.
had to look on IMDB today to see why Betsy Kettleman looked so familiar

She and Bob Odekirk were both on the TV Version of Fargo that was on last year. And if you haven't seen it Fargo season one was some of the best TV I've seen, ever, and that includes Breaking Bad

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Really curious about the connection between Saul and Kim Wexler (the blonde attorney). Is it limited to a past love or more?

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
I looked for Odenkirk at the Saturday Night Live reunion, but didn't see him during the part that I watched. I think he and Conan were writers there at the same time.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.