Better Call Saul

bamadwain

All-American
Oct 8, 2018
Jackson Tn
What....no one has anything to say about last night's 2 episode season opener?

I rather liked it!
Wife and I have not watched it, going to on demand it, Hate to see this show having final season, Just know some are going to die off that are our favorites!

Reactions: Bazza

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
some of us are just now getting to see season 5. i'm most of the way through it and enjoying it. i'm hoping i don't have to wait 2 years for season 6 to be released on streaming services

Reactions: DzynKingRTR

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
some of us are just now getting to see season 5. i'm most of the way through it and enjoying it. i'm hoping i don't have to wait 2 years for season 6 to be released on streaming services
About halfway through season 5 now.
I might wait until the end and get youtube tv and binge season 6 for a week then cancel it

Reactions: 92tide

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
imo, yes, the show is great. i still haven't watched breaking bad, so not sure how it compares.
To me it's not even close. BB>BCS. This is not a shot at BCS but I also found Jimmy McGill/Saul Goodman the least interesting character in the BB universe. BCS is a fine show but I never got into Jimmy/Saul character.

• Thank You
Reactions: 92tide

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
After rewatching the earlier seasons, there is a flashforward episode showing Saul and Francesca shreading papers. He hands her a business card of a lawyer and says "tell them Jimmy sent you". Could this possibly be a lawyer we are familiar with?

The shreading takes place post Breaking Bad and Saul is getting the hell out of there and on his way to Omaha.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.