Better Call Saul

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
There were dull episodes in Breaking Bad?
There wasn't many, but there were a few episodes that I thought drug along and was a filler episode a lot like The Walking Dead does sometimes. It drove me crazy to see them. BCS seems to have only had 1 I think this season and with the finale coming that should be the only one thankfully!

Could be barehand.... since I watched the last two episodes in a row last night...the whole Sandpiper story kinda blends into just one night for me. :)
Yea I'm pretty sure the Sandpiper case started two episodes ago. I get them mixed up too sometimes. Especially if I don't watch them live and have to "catch up" on the DVR.

I wonder if Church burning him becomes the thing that causes him to become Saul? Should be interesting next week!!

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
OK so tonight we have a conflict with the tournament championship game.

I may have two TV's going at once just to catch it all.

Does that sound crazy?

I know I know...DVR.

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
^ may have made a mistake by switching to Saul after NCAA hoops . . . Saw last half first. :)

Edit: Marcos' death, the offer in Santa Fe, Kim Wexler, Jimmy and Chuck . . .

Vince Gilligan and crew have set up and tasty season two.

Last edited:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Theory on how Mike gets involved with Gus...

Nacho Varga is related to Victor, one of Gus' henchmen. Thoughts?

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I think Chuck's lack of faith in Jimmy caused Jimmy to stop believing in himself. This is what caused him to backslide.
I agree.

He was all set to join Chuck, Howard, and Kim on this Sandpiper case - until Chuck nixed it.

If you ask me, Jimmy took the high road.

Last night's episode was fantastic..........as they all have been.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I think Chuck's lack of faith in Jimmy caused Jimmy to stop believing in himself. This is what caused him to backslide.
I agree, he tried to make his brother happy and go legit and yet his brother said he was still "Slippin Jimmy". I think this is what transforms him into Saul next season since he already cut the ties to Chuck.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
I agree.

He was all set to join Chuck, Howard, and Kim on this Sandpiper case - until Chuck nixed it.

If you ask me, Jimmy took the high road.

Last night's episode was fantastic..........as they all have been.
The high road would have been to join with the other law firm which seemed like nearly a slam dunk after what Kim said He just proved that he is still slippin Jimmy.

RollSaban

Oct 15, 2015
Watched the first couple of episodes. Sorry man just couldn't get through it. Breaking Bad has spoiled a lot for me :(

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.