Better Call Saul

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
As usual with the Beaking Bad / Saul series, a second viewing is even better than the first.

Here's a link to a Rhea Seehorn / Kim Wexler interview.

"Can you leave us with a cryptic hint about Kim or something she’ll do in season 2?
I would pay attention closely to the fact that Kim is as much about what she doesn’t say as what she does say."

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/02/15/better-call-saul-premiere-postmortem-rhea-seehorn

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
Jimmy reverting to Slipping Jimmy-type behavior? A little bit of setup for some Mike E. scenes in the future.

Thought this was a solid episode. Felt like they backed off the accelerator to set future episodes.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
So.........is "the big client" asking for mike to make someone go away Gus Fring? Or is it Sandpiper?

Also what's the deal with Stacey (Mike's DIL)? I thought she was making the shots fired thing up.

???

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
Did last week's semi-slow episode set up the best yet this week? A great hour of television, IMO.

Beginning to think Saul may get to the level of Breaking Bad . . In a different way, of course.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
So.........is "the big client" asking for mike to make someone go away Gus Fring? Or is it Sandpiper?

Also what's the deal with Stacey (Mike's DIL)? I thought she was making the shots fired thing up.

???
looked like Gus to me, I am sure he and Mike will be intro'ed soon. Probably by Nacho

as for the Daughter in law, she is just scared living in a bad neighborhood. Scared plus lack of sleep plus the level of stress she is under has caused her to behave a bit irrationally. Mike being the good guy he is didn't let her know and just took the work to move her somewhere better

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
Spanish-language version of "My Way" was a great touch . . . There are so many in this show.

Really liked the flashback scenes of Chuck and wife(?). Are we supposed to already know what happened to her? If so, I missed it.

This episode probably is a major setup for what is in Kim's future. I think.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Spanish-language version of "My Way" was a great touch . . . There are so many in this show.

Really liked the flashback scenes of Chuck and wife(?). Are we supposed to already know what happened to her? If so, I missed it.

This episode probably is a major setup for what is in Kim's future. I think.

Agree 100%. This show amazes me with each new episode.

Awesome start to the episode with the flashback with Chuck's wife - and no we never got the skinny on that whole deal.....but I'm sure we will learn more down the road. I really liked (the wife) Rebecca's character...she seemed very down to earth and not so uptight like her counterpart.

That last scene with the appearance of Tuco's uncle, Hector Salamanca, was fantastic....can't wait to see how Mike handles that!

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

Awesome start to the episode with the flashback with Chuck's wife - and no we never got the skinny on that whole deal.....but I'm sure we will learn more down the road. I really liked (the wife) Rebecca's character...she seemed very down to earth and not so uptight like her counterpart.

That last scene with the appearance of Tuco's uncle, Hector Salamanca, was fantastic....can't wait to see how Mike handles that!
It's the best show on TV, and I think the writing is even better than Breaking Bad's. That's saying something, as I consider BB to be the best show ever on TV.

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005

Hector was the Breaking Bad character in the wheelchair, offed in the explosion at the care center, right?
Anyone free to reply . . . Sorry I don't remember.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.