Better Call Saul

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Well Breaking Bad started in 2008 and Monday night Jimmy made a reference to it being 2003. We have 5 years for everything to happen for him to become Saul. My guess with Kim is either she dies or Jimmy does something so unforgivable that she leaves him for good. A third option could be that she blames herself and Jimmy for Chuck’s suicide and leaves.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Well Breaking Bad started in 2008 and Monday night Jimmy made a reference to it being 2003. We have 5 years for everything to happen for him to become Saul. My guess with Kim is either she dies or Jimmy does something so unforgivable that she leaves him for good. A third option could be that she blames herself and Jimmy for Chuck’s suicide and leaves.
Just wondering aloud here - do we know for a fact that Kim is gone during Breaking Bad?

I can't see her staying with him based on his choices, but there's no telling what the writers might do.

I can totally see something happening to her being the catalyst for his final step towards becoming SG...

BamaMark.

1st Team
Jun 21, 2012
I believe that Jimmy will somehow cause her to lose the Mesa Verde account and cause her to leave. That would make for a better story than if they stay together.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Just wondering aloud here - do we know for a fact that Kim is gone during Breaking Bad?

I can't see her staying with him based on his choices, but there's no telling what the writers might do.

I can totally see something happening to her being the catalyst for his final step towards becoming SG...
It would be pretty funny to see the series end with "Gene" the Cinnabon manager go home to tell Kim about his day.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Season #4 (see my posted trailer above).

One of my theories is they take so long between seasons in order to encourage watching the previous season "binge" usually aired just before each season opener.

Like holding "us" hostage.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Season #4 (see my posted trailer above).

One of my theories is they take so long between seasons in order to encourage watching the previous season "binge" usually aired just before each season opener.

Like holding "us" hostage.
it is like they are actively trying to get the shows cancelled by waiting so long. Mike is not getting any younger.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.