Stoops reinstates Joe Mixon

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I wish a reporter had asked Stoops: "Was this poor judgement on your part a one time thing or did you treat similar situations in the past with that same outdated mindset?"

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
Just watched it. He got off WAY too easy. That in no way was like getting hit by a dude. She posed no threat to him. I'm also just as disappointed in the guys sitting there who let it happen and then let him walk away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was eating at a local bar and grill here in Cullman the other night when on one of the TV screens they played the video. I looked around the room and it was filled with what I consider real men and thought had that happened here there is no way that scumbag makes it to the door much less outside.

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
Do we really think Saban would give a Jonathan Taylor type guy another chance today?

Should this guy be banned from the NFL for life? Before Ray Rice, this might not even be a two week suspension.

Opinions on what is appropriate, both inside and out of football, do change.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Do we really think Saban would give a Jonathan Taylor type guy another chance today?

Should this guy be banned from the NFL for life? Before Ray Rice, this might not even be a two week suspension.

Opinions on what is appropriate, both inside and out of football, do change.
I didn't think he should've given Jonathan Taylor a chance when it happened...

rtrbama1

1st Team
May 31, 2015
Re: Joe Mixon Article

Stupid question--with the video and physical evidence, how did this punk not go to prison over this? He got off with a misdemeanor assault charge. The legal system failed a lot worse than even Stoops did IMO.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Someone put the video up on my Facebook page as an example of womens' violence against men! What surprised me even more was the identity of the person who posted it. It's amazing to me, how we can look at a video and see what we want to see...

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al

Someone put the video up on my Facebook page as an example of womens' violence against men! What surprised me even more was the identity of the person who posted it. It's amazing to me, how we can look at a video and see what we want to see...
Yep, it says more about that person than Joe Mixon.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.