Paper; Global Warming "The Biggest Science Scandal Ever"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
If you're going to level that accusation, let's see some evidence to back it up.
Putting aside the generality of my actual statement other than implying that bias is obvious when you show bias...

every researcher deviating from man as primary driver of climate change seem to be unethical to you. I have never seen you question the biases of anyone you agree with. Why is that?

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
every researcher deviating from man as primary driver of climate change seem to be unethical to you.
I have never claimed any such thing. Certainly, I do think there are a few. Roy Spencer comes to mind.

I have never seen you question the biases of anyone you agree with. Why is that?
The only reason I launched into this stuff about Dr. Soon was because of this passage:

I know nothing of the authors or of the site that has republished the study.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
I have never claimed any such thing. Certainly, I do think there are a few. Roy Spencer comes to mind.

The only reason I launched into this stuff about Dr. Soon was because of this passage:
Thd only reason that passage was written is because you seem to have a problem with at least one author of every paper supporting another cause as the primary driver. I can't recall a time I posted such and you did not in some way try to discredit the researcher.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Regardless of if you believe it exists or not.....which I don't.....

But, if it exists.....Regardless of it it's caused by Solar Activity, Earth to Sun distance based on variations in orbits, advances in measuring accuracy over time,

OR even if it is caused by cow farts, car fumes, too many trees on the planet, not enough trees on the planet, too much CO2, too little CO2, too much ozone, too little ozone, too many people on the planet, too few on the planet, too few abortions, too many abortions.....

We don't have the ability to lower the temperature.....raise the temperature.....or keep it steady.....

We can't intentionally adjust it. And, even if we could, we probably shouldn't.....

Finally - if you are a libtard -- and love the planet -- and believe that it's important that we save the planet for our future offspring....

Can you please have the same concern about the debt you are leaving them too?

And if this doesn't work out, maybe we can go to Mars, colonize it.....but it's going to be an itchy-bay trying to get that Rocket to Mars using just Wind and Solar energy.....

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL

But, if it exists.....Regardless of it it's caused by Solar Activity, Earth to Sun distance based on variations in orbits, advances in measuring accuracy over time,

OR even if it is caused by cow farts, car fumes, too many trees on the planet, not enough trees on the planet, too much CO2, too little CO2, too much ozone, too little ozone, too many people on the planet, too few on the planet, too few abortions, too many abortions.....

We don't have the ability to lower the temperature.....raise the temperature.....or keep it steady.....

We can't intentionally adjust it. And, even if we could, we probably shouldn't.....

Finally - if you are a libtard -- and love the planet -- and believe that it's important that we save the planet for our future offspring....

And if this doesn't work out, maybe we can go to Mars, colonize it.....but it's going to be an itchy-bay trying to get that Rocket to Mars using just Wind and Solar energy.....
*** big smile ***

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA

After posting the 1st sentence, the rest really doesn't matter:seeya:

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
After posting the 1st sentence, the rest really doesn't matter:seeya:
That does seem to be a major problem when studying or discussing this. When someone declares one way or the other (or even undecided), whatever they say afterwards doesn't matter to the other side.

So everyone can be sure to know when and whether to turn me off:

I do think global warming is happening. I did not think global cooling was happening in the 70's, but I was too young to be that informed.
I do think human activity is having an effect.
I have no clue how big our effect is, or whether we have the capability of doing anything about it.
I do think we need to continue to do things like set emissions standards especially in areas prone to high smog.
I do think that we need to continue researching alternative fuels. You never know when you might need one.
I am absolutely certain that the scientific community is latching on to this as a cash cow.

Edit: I don't miss hair spray that much, but I wouldn't mind having the old refrigerants back. :)

Last edited:

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Examples?
I'm not pouring through 300+ posts to show you what you should already know about yourself. Why don't you show a time you didn't question the ethics of an opponent or when you did question the ethics of someone whose views you support. I am going by memory and my name isn't Bill, so it could be flawed. I'd say even if there is a good example on your side it is the exception and not the rule based on my experience "talking" with you.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
I'm not pouring through 300+ posts to show you what you should already know about yourself. Why don't you show a time you didn't question the ethics of an opponent or when you did question the ethics of someone whose views you support. I am going by memory and my name isn't Bill, so it could be flawed. I'd say even if there is a good example on your side it is the exception and not the rule based on my experience "talking" with you.
So no examples forthcoming? Asking me to prove your point for you?

All good. Guess we're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.