Please send some up!

elizabama

All-SEC
Jan 16, 2003
elizabethton,tn.usa
for a co-worker and Friend (of a lot of people) at our workplace. He went home sat. early said he felt bad. They found him today dead in his home from gun shot wound. Nobody knows what happen but it is a sad sad thing. Please keep his Family in your Prayers.

elizabama

All-SEC
Jan 16, 2003
elizabethton,tn.usa
folks this is a sad sad thing that has happend. Jim was shot in the back of the head. His wife and her son (Jims step son) where found today and are the main suspects at this point. Please keep his Family in your prayers.

bama peach

1st Team
Nov 1, 2003
cartersville, ga, usa
You have mine Liz..

What a tragedy. This scenario seems to be happening everywhere more and more. My oldest son just lost a school chum from back home and both work at the same plant in Montgomery, but different shifts. He told a couple of guys that he had a splitting headache and went to his office to take something for it, but didn't return. They later found him on the floor snoring loudly. They rushed him to emer. rm. and later took him off life support; he had a massive brain anuerism. God Bless!

elizabama

All-SEC
Jan 16, 2003
elizabethton,tn.usa
elizabama said:
I just hope that justice is served in this case. I'm now working 3rd shift with Jims real son Jim Whitaker Jr. He seems to be doing ok but please keep him in your prayers.
http://www.bristolnews.com/servlet/...cle&cid=1031781127724&path=/news/localnews&s=
Ohh yea it looks like the mother is blaming the son and the son is blaming the mother. Folks Pray for there souls it's hard for me to do sometimes but it's the right thing to do.
I think this link is working sorry.
http://www.bristolnews.com/servlet/...cle&cid=1031781127724&path=/news/localnews&s=

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.