Framework for a Nuclear Deal with Iran: apparently agreement

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Iran's behavior in the Gulf becoming worse.

Gosh, who could have seen that happening. I mean, we give them $400 million to release this year's round of hostages. Let them continue to build nuclear weapons. Remove economic sanctions. We treat them like they are some great power.
Why won't they just treat us nicely?
Just another JV squad

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Thoughts on scrapping Obama's deal with Iran:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/443329/iran-nuclear-deal-donald-trump-should-scrap-it

As the Obama presidency fades from the scene, its most consequential and catastrophic legacy in foreign affairs is its Iran policy. Iran’s clerical leaders today possess a nuclear infrastructure that is gradually expanding and is blessed by the international community. For the first time in its modern history, Tehran is in a commanding position from the Persian Gulf to the Mediterranean. Iran’s leaders continue to castigate the United States from their platforms while their Revolutionary Guards taunt the American armada patrolling international waters. The incoming Trump administration should not just tinker with this legacy but cast it aside altogether.

Last edited:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I'm not sure what good it would do, TBF. The sequestered funds have been released. I guess the banking sanctions couold be reimposed, but, in the past, it's proven to be hard to reimpose sanctions, which always hurt the parties imposing them as well as the target nation...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.