***** 2017 RB Najee Harris SIGNS with Alabama *****

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Re: ***** 2017 RB Najee Harris Commits to Alabama *****

Man ... talking about a fanbase that would go into an all-out meltdown lol
Well he called a team meeting to tell them that "the enemy is planting rumors and they are just being jive turkeys" so there's that...

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
Re: 2017 Najee Harris Commits to the Tide

Any updates on him after his Michigan visit? I heard it snowed the entire time he was there.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014

Well he called a team meeting to tell them that "the enemy is planting rumors and they are just being jive turkeys" so there's that...

He is a character, I will give him that lol

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Both sides like their chances. All depends on who you ask.
What`s the general thought as to perhaps why? Sure as hell can`t be the weather! Depth ( as in early PT )? Harbaugh`s sterling personality?

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham

What`s the general thought as to perhaps why? Sure as hell can`t be the weather! Depth ( as in early PT )? Harbaugh`s sterling personality?
I imagine it's ego feed. Looking at the depth chart and maybe doubts about playing time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014

I imagine it's ego feed. Looking at the depth chart and maybe doubts about playing time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure that's what it is ... "Come here and be the next great Michigan running back" or "Come to Michigan and be THE star"

Me personally, I prefer the pitch of ... "Come to Alabama where we are about the business of molding and shaping the lives of young men and preparing you for the future, which also includes preparing you for a successful career in the NFL. We will be able to win with or without you, but we would rather you be a part of the winning tradition we've developed here"

So looking at both pitches, one coach is about business and one coach is about flattery ... just saying :)

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Just wondering if Najee were to flip to Michigan that might have an impact on Cam Akers? Or has that ship sailed?

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

I think Najee sticks. His personality is a Bama type personality, just shut up and do your job. He likes Cochran a lot and wants to be the best. Obviously he is considering Mich but don't see a flip coming.

I think Najee sticks. His personality is a Bama type personality, just shut up and do your job. He likes Cochran a lot and wants to be the best. Obviously he is considering Mich but don't see a flip coming.
Really hope you are right.

[emoji208]Sent from my iPhone [emoji336]using Tapatalk Pro

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

If he flips I'll be shocked. But then again Moses went to lsu , jj to Miami, baker to tamu, and tua to Oregon so what do I know.:)

Action Jackson

Suspended
Jan 12, 2014
Tennessee & New York City

How many Running Backs have become National Champions at Michigan?
How many have become Heisman winners?
How many have they put in the NFL?
Tom Harmon won a Heisman, and they have 11 national titles. I am too lazy to look up how many RBs Michigan has put into the NFL, but it's not like they're Vanderbilt or something. They're a legit powerhouse with a very good NFL coach and tons of resources.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.