***** 2017 RB Najee Harris SIGNS with Alabama *****

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
***** 2017 RB Najee Harris Commits to Alabama *****

Just saw this on Twitter from someone who covers Michigan recruiting. Seems like a weird way to handle the situation but who knows. TIFWIW:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: ***** 2017 RB Najee Harris Commits to Alabama *****

Just saw this on Twitter from someone who covers Michigan recruiting. Seems like a weird way to handle the situation but who knows. TIFWIW:

Hasn't this been the plan all along, though? He was just going to leave San Antonio and arrive on campus?

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al

Hasn't this been the plan all along, though? He was just going to leave San Antonio and arrive on campus?
Yep, this story's at least a few days old.

Considering news of him and tua getting close, I feel this is his way of not announcing against Michigan. The only signal pointing to in are coming from um fans and um recruiting site guys selling subscriptions.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham

Yep, this story's at least a few days old.

Considering news of him and tua getting close, I feel this is his way of not announcing against Michigan. The only signal pointing to in are coming from um fans and um recruiting site guys selling subscriptions.
Let's hope you're right. Can always use a fresh set of legs and good hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

There'll be serious logjam at the RB position if we get Harris and Bo comes back:

Bo Scarbrough
Damien Harris
Josh Jacobs
BJ Emmons
Najee Harris

Did I miss anyone? I know we have Gore and a few other walkons but I'm listing guys who would realistically see meaningful action. There's 4 5* + Jacobs on that list. Not sure there's enough carries to go around..

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland

There'll be serious logjam at the RB position if we get Harris and Bo comes back:

Bo Scarbrough
Damien Harris
Josh Jacobs
BJ Emmons
Najee Harris

Did I miss anyone? I know we have Gore and a few other walkons but I'm listing guys who would realistically see meaningful action. There's 4 5* + Jacobs on that list. Not sure there's enough carries to go around..
Scarbrough, Jr
Harris, Jr
Jacobs, Soph
Emmons, Soph
Harris, Fr
Robinson, Fr

Really it is where you want your depth chart. Of course, you'd have some potential decisions to transfer IF Harris passed some people on the depth chart this spring.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Bo Scarbrough
Damien Harris
Josh Jacobs
BJ Emmons
Najee Harris

Did I miss anyone? I know we have Gore and a few other walkons but I'm listing guys who would realistically see meaningful action. There's 4 5* + Jacobs on that list. Not sure there's enough carries to go around..[/QUOTE]

If he goes to UM, IMO you just stated the reason why, at least in his mind I would suspect.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al

I remember when we had a stacked backfield a few years back then after transfers and injuries we only had two guys healthy on the roster.

It goes quick.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

I remember when we had a stacked backfield a few years back then after transfers and injuries we only had two guys healthy on the roster.

It goes quick.
Absolutely, but I don`t think that figures into the equation when they look at a depth chart.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al

I honestly wonder if he's keeping up this charade that Michigan is in the running just to keep Harbaugh off of him, because Jim is a bit crazy.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

allybama2009

1st Team
Jan 1, 2009
Conway, SC

His brother is on twitter in major support of Michigan. People are arguing with him saying it's a fake account. It looks legit to me. Rtr. I hate recruiting stress

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms

Would be Great to get Harris; sad to see him go elsewhere. We would miss out on him and Akers, both tremendous talents. Guess we will know soon. Just can't see him at Micheegan, but I am biased.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

It goes quick.
Yup..Exactly the same way our QB situation materialized towards the end of the season this year..

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006

Okay so on Sunday what do you do go enroll in Michigan and sit and watch it snow or do you immediately catch a plane to Tampa to be with your new teammates? Does he even know who his QB would be at UM?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.