***** 2017 RB Najee Harris SIGNS with Alabama *****

SeattleBama

All-SEC
Aug 6, 2008
Re: ***** 2017 RB Najee Harris Commits to Alabama *****

Harris will be at Alabama next year. Bank on it.
Back on October 11th, I posted the above quote.

I will again post...

With that said, the papers have to be signed, but what my source has told me is that Harris is lock, stock, and barrel.

He wants to play for the best coach in College Football history, arguably the best dynasty in the modern era, and at a school that has produced 2 Heisman trophy winning running backs in 6 years. Since he was 6 years old, almost too young to remember, the only 2 running backs to win a Heisman Trophy have both been at Alabama.

The last 2 RBs to win in a shorter timeframe were Charles White (79) and Marcus Allen (81) at USC.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al

I'll believe Harris to UM when I see him signed, until then I think Alabama is his destination.

He and Tua have roomed together all weekend, were on the same flight to (and supposedly from) the all-star game, and are scheduled to room at Bama together. I think he's been solid the whole time.

His personality does not match with Harbaugh. He's a lot like Jalen, low key and not super out there. I think that is a big key to this.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

dooger

Suspended
Dec 4, 2016

Back on October 11th, I posted the above quote.

I will again post...

With that said, the papers have to be signed, but what my source has told me is that Harris is lock, stock, and barrel.

He wants to play for the best coach in College Football history, arguably the best dynasty in the modern era, and at a school that has produced 2 Heisman trophy winning running backs in 6 years. Since he was 6 years old, almost too young to remember, the only 2 running backs to win a Heisman Trophy have both been at Alabama.

The last 2 RBs to win in a shorter timeframe were Charles White (79) and Marcus Allen (81) at USC.
"Harris will be at Alabama next year. Bank on it" On what is your assumption based? And, if we "don't" get Harris, What then?? Who are your mysterious sources? I hope you are correct....but, hope is not based upon anything firm. Are you making this assumption to make yourself feel better in "hopes" it will come true. Help me understand the logic.

BamaMark.

1st Team
Jun 21, 2012

"Harris will be at Alabama next year. Bank on it" On what is your assumption based? And, if we "don't" get Harris, What then?? Who are your mysterious sources? I hope you are correct....but, hope is not based upon anything firm. Are you making this assumption to make yourself feel better in "hopes" it will come true. Help me understand the logic.
Says in his post he has a source. Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't, you decide.

SeattleBama

All-SEC
Aug 6, 2008

First and foremost, did I say it was an assumption? You are assuming it is an assumption. Therefore, you need to ask yourself why you are assuming that your assumed assumption about my quote is an assumption.

If we don't get Harris, you can bill me.

Did I say my source was mysterious?

And again, you are the one using the word ...-umption.

Last edited:

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere

First and foremost, did I say it was an assumption? You are assuming it is an assumption. Therefore, you need to ask yourself why you are assuming that your assumed assumption about my quote is an assumption.

And again, you are in the one using the word ...-umption.
I like what your source is telling you SeattleBama.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

For those believing what the Michigan writers say, the guy from Land of 10 has now deleted a tweet saying he doesn't believe the story about Najee and Tua taking the same flight because he "believes the NCAA has a rule against two player arriving together."

That shows just how dumb the guy is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dooger

Suspended
Dec 4, 2016

And again, you are the one using the word ...-umption.
So you do or you do not have a source? Since you are unwilling or unable to identify I am "assuming" you do not. Why would you make a statement and not be able to confirm? Again, I am "assuming" you are not a credible source based upon the facts. BTW, usually things that are unable to be identified are characterized as "mysterious". Perhaps I should have said "incredible". But, I truly hope Harris is coming to U of Alabama. And, it may be dumb luck that you are correct. Roll Tide!!

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al

For those believing what the Michigan writers say, the guy from Land of 10 has now deleted a tweet saying he doesn't believe the story about Najee and Tua taking the same flight because he "believes the NCAA has a rule against two player arriving together."

That shows just how dumb the guy is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Saw that and had a pretty good laugh. Lot of dumb going around these days.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham

So you do or you do not have a source? Since you are unwilling or unable to identify I am "assuming" you do not. Why would you make a statement and not be able to confirm? Again, I am "assuming" you are not a credible source based upon the facts. BTW, usually things that are unable to be identified are characterized as "mysterious". Perhaps I should have said "incredible". But, I truly hope Harris is coming to U of Alabama. And, it may be dumb luck that you are correct. Roll Tide!!
What sound does a Wolverine make? "moo?"

It's not unusual for people to not identify sources because they will typically dry up after that.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.

Why are you busting this guys chops? I had no problem understanding what he is saying. Lighten up please!

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland

There are several people on this board that cannot identify sources, because they are LEGIT inside sources. Drop it.

LA4Bama

All-SEC
Jan 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA

I think almost every bit of drama surrounding this very likeable young man has been drummed up by other people, especially the pseudo-media prognosticators (and maybe possibly some manipulative coaches). From what I can recall, Najee has been remarkably humble in this whole process. He did take visits, but honestly that's not necessarily being a drama queen; it's more just going through the process as it's currently built. I really like the way he's handled himself.

(Of course, if he were to flip I'd have to retract some of what I just wrote) :wink:

VirginiaTide57

All-American
Jan 19, 2005
Fredericksburg, Virginia

Dooger I'm beginning to believe you did escape from the pasture down south with your posts about penalties and now recruiting. Maybe you should remove the return button from your keyboard so you can't post...or get back to keeping the missus company and playing with the little ones. I don't want to see you stress out here; I did that when Shula was fired and the mods sent me for a rest. Since then have been the best ten years of my Alabama football life, minus a few moments in the late 70's!

Roll Tide

dooger

Suspended
Dec 4, 2016

Dooger I'm beginning to believe you did escape from the pasture down south with your posts about penalties and now recruiting. Maybe you should remove the return button from your keyboard so you can't post...or get back to keeping the missus company and playing with the little ones. I don't want to see you stress out here; I did that when Shula was fired and the mods sent me for a rest. Since then have been the best ten years of my Alabama football life, minus a few moments in the late 70's!

Roll Tide
You guys are (somewhat) entertaining. Either toe the line or get criticized. And, no, I did not escape from the Barn...what a horrible thought! I don't understand why fans on this site are immune to being challenged about poorly (apparently) conceived comments. My comments are at best tongue in cheek. I escaped from the state of Alabama and glad I did, many years ago. I am a huge Bama fan, but, (perhaps) I see things much more objectively. That is what prompts my questions. I sincerely hope the poster is correct and Bama lands Harris and many more including Solomon, Smith, Bryan, etc. But, why should I believe the rumors without some questioning? So much is taken so seriously...Jeez!
So, do you know how Clemson got it's name??

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012

I'm sure you mean this as much as I think the Wolverines deserve to be in the National Championship! The reason this forum is better quality than others is you have the right to say what you please and post predictions while not giving insider information that is privileged information for those paying for it. If he has a source we will question it after the announcement not before.

dooger

Suspended
Dec 4, 2016

I'm sure you mean this as much as I think the Wolverines deserve to be in the National Championship! The reason this forum is better quality than others is you have the right to say what you please and post predictions while not giving insider information that is privileged information for those paying for it. If he has a source we will question it after the announcement not before.
Really, "we will question it after the announcement not before." I question at my pace just to avoid the rush. Wolverines as NC...really? No, that is not part of my agenda. I "hope" Bama can win on Monday, just like you. Perhaps someone has some insider information about the outcome....
Now, all together, ROLL TIDE!!

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland

You guys are (somewhat) entertaining. Either toe the line or get criticized. And, no, I did not escape from the Barn...what a horrible thought! I don't understand why fans on this site are immune to being challenged about poorly (apparently) conceived comments. My comments are at best tongue in cheek. I escaped from the state of Alabama and glad I did, many years ago. I am a huge Bama fan, but, (perhaps) I see things much more objectively. That is what prompts my questions. I sincerely hope the poster is correct and Bama lands Harris and many more including Solomon, Smith, Bryan, etc. But, why should I believe the rumors without some questioning? So much is taken so seriously...Jeez!
So, do you know how Clemson got it's name??
since you "escaped" my home and see things better than I do, have some time off.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.