***** 2017 RB Najee Harris SIGNS with Alabama *****

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Re: ***** 2017 RB Najee Harris Commits to Alabama *****

I feel the circus was generated by the adults surrounding the situation and not Najee. He just has been coy and quiet as he's rumored to be anyway. He's the top recruit and drama needed to be manufactured, somewhere.
i think you are right

Action Jackson

Suspended
Jan 12, 2014
Tennessee & New York City

People very close to the Michigan side of things (who were right about Harbaugh going there before anyone else in the media) are still saying he's flipping even after this latest report about the plane to Alabama.

Najee is playing either Michigan or Alabama.

I guess we will find out soon enough.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

People very close to the Michigan side of things (who were right about Harbaugh going there before anyone else in the media) are still saying he's flipping even after this latest report about the plane to Alabama.

Still monitoring those Michigan sites are you? What is the subscription fee? :wink:

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012

I'm curious Action Jackson how do you know so much about the Michigan side of things? Not asking for your source just seems like you know a lot about Michigan football. I come in peace just wondering.

Action Jackson

Suspended
Jan 12, 2014
Tennessee & New York City

Still monitoring those Michigan sites are you? What is the subscription fee? :wink:
Nah, I follow some Michigan guys on Twitter. (I follow fans of practically every team in the country)

I'm curious Action Jackson how do you know so much about the Michigan side of things? Not asking for your source just seems like you know a lot about Michigan football. I come in peace just wondering.
College football is one of my passions and I spend a lot of time studying the histories of all the programs, etc. I am young (24) and still deciding what I want to do in life and sportswriter is near the top of the list. This Najee story is just fascinating to me- as you guys know, I'm a Tennessee fan who joined this board 3 years ago when Kiffin arrived in Tuscaloosa because I was such a big fan of his. I will say Alabama is a well-oiled machine with the best coach in the country that will keep rolling no matter what Najee decides to do.

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN

Y'all know I'm quick to point out the dangers of labeling someone anti-Alabama on here, so I'm not about to start now. What I'm confused about is Tennessee fan joining an Alabama board because they are such a big fan of Lane Kiffin. My brain keeps going "DOES NOT COMPUTE!" ... Unless you are Lane or Chris or Monte!?!? *dun-dun-dun!*

Tidal Surge

Scout Team
Dec 17, 2009
Ft Walton Beach

http://usatodayhss.com/2017/najee-harris-army-bowl-alabama-michigan-recruiting

USA Today | No. 1 overall recruit Najee Harris seems headed for Alabama

The recruiting saga of No. 1 overall prospect Najee Harris appears to be coming to a close with the star running back likely to remain committed to Alabama and not flipping to Michigan.

A person familiar with Harris’ plan said his mother asked U.S. Army All-American Bowl officials to switch Harris’ flight Sunday from San Antonio to Birmingham and the Army Bowl has complied. Harris, from Antioch, Calif., was initially scheduled to fly home to Oakland...

Last edited:

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn

Time will tell. Hope he is headed to Tuscaloosa...for football at UA and not to break bad news to Saban in person.
I very highly doubt that he would be headed to UA to tell Saban bad news in person , especially since Saban is in Tampa. Come on man.....................

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012

Time will tell. Hope he is headed to Tuscaloosa...for football at UA and not to break bad news to Saban in person.
Dude in all seriousness if you're a Michigan fan that's totally fine just don't come our boards pretending to actually care what a player of Najee Harris magnitude could mean if he chooses Alabama instead of your team. So you think Harris's mother would change the flight to have her son tell Saban in person that he isn't coming only to then go back to the airport to go to Ann Arbor. That's crazy and not to mention on Harris's dime. He might be a great person but no one flies directly to Saban to tell him no in person.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012

Lol...."Najee Harris" is currently the no. 2 trending subject on Yahoo.
Must mean Hairball's wearing his jersey in a snowstorm somewhere.

"This saga?" - no saga, just Saginaw-stirred bovine...stuff

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Seriously? You are something else. I'm guessing you are now just trying to rile up some folks and that is incredibly childish.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.