***** 2017 RB Najee Harris SIGNS with Alabama ***** - Page 4
Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame CrimsonForce's Avatar

*** 2017 Najee Harris Commits to Alabama ***

Quote Originally Posted by TrueCrimson7 View Post
    I went back to watch the video of Mr. Harris, the #1 2017 RB recruit who is committed to Alabama. I was again amazed at what an incredibly complete player he is. He has great speed, vision, agility, and hits the hole with force--a true superstar. If he signs with us next year, it will be a huge plus for the RB depth chart.
    He's also the #1 overall rated prospect for 2017 which is pretty rare for a running back. It's almost always a defensive lineman..
    Last edited by CrimsonForce; February 4th, 2016 at 10:31 PM.

2. Advertisement

Re: *** 2017 Najee Harris Commits to Alabama ***

Going to be a battle to keep him. Hopefully he will stick.

BamaNation All-American Gr8hope's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blindside13 View Post
    Going to be a battle to keep him. Hopefully he will stick.

Derrick Henry should reach out to him.
    "There are two pains in life. There is the pain of discipline and the pain of disappointment. If you can handle the pain of discipline, then you'll never have to deal with the pain of disappointment."-Nick Saban

BamaNation First Team

Re: 2017 Najee Harris Commits to the Tide

If Najee reads this thread, 2500 miles is not that far by plane and families fly every week to watch their children play football. Plus, Alabama plays on TV pretty much every week so even extended family can watch as the most enthusiastic fan base cheers for you on a weekly basis. A shot at being able to don a National Championship ring is something 95% of players never get a chance at. Each recruiting class Coach Saban has brought in has had that opportunity. You are a big time player so why not play for the most popular team. Roll Tide Najee and see you here!!
    “ The Crimson Tide of Alabama” Now that has a majestic ring to it!

Beyond his speed, power, and quick feet, I love this kid's balance. Numerous times he gets hit, you think he's got to go down, but he doesn't. Just incredible.
    "A politician is a person that can smoke a cigar, down a shot of bourbon, kiss a baby, and talk out of both sides of their mouth all at the same time."

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by TUSKaloosa View Post
    If Najee reads this thread, 2500 miles is not that far by plane and families fly every week to watch their children play football. Plus, Alabama plays on TV pretty much every week so even extended family can watch as the most enthusiastic fan base cheers for you on a weekly basis. A shot at being able to don a National Championship ring is something 95% of players never get a chance at. Each recruiting class Coach Saban has brought in has had that opportunity. You are a big time player so why not play for the most popular team. Roll Tide Najee and see you here!!
    Not only can he win a national championship, but he can win a Heisman as a cherry on top!

Quote Originally Posted by bodiddle View Post
    Not only can he win a national championship, but he can win a Heisman as a cherry on top!
    Exactly. Our recent RB tradition is a great pull for these elite RB's and I'm hoping he sticks.

BamaNation First Team

True dat about the Heisman and our tradition. Just hate for the guy to come here and see people confirming what his negatives may be...2500 miles away from home. If I was committing to a school I would surely visit their forums to see what the fan base thought of my commitment and we surely should not provide any doubt to cloud a young mans' mind.

Najee, think of how tall you will be standing every time you go home by starring for the Mighty Tide!! I am sure it will be an experience that will last a lifetime and will be most advantageous to your career.
    “ The Crimson Tide of Alabama” Now that has a majestic ring to it!

BamaNation All-American

Is Najee recruiting for us...?

Now, he's the #1 recruit according to 247.

http://tinyurl.com/jrvtphy
    New No. 1, five-stars in 247Sports Composite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

BamaNation Hall of Fame CrimsonForce's Avatar

I know signing day for Harris is a year away but does anyone think Alabama can realistically hold onto him? I would be pleasantly surprised if we can keep him committed - mainly because of the distance..

BamaNation All-American TheRealPokeChop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonForce View Post
    I know signing day for Harris is a year away but does anyone think Alabama can realistically hold onto him? I would be pleasantly surprised if we can keep him committed - mainly because of the distance..
    very realistically. It's not like bama isn't the number one program in all of football.
    Serve no master but your own ambition.

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaMoon's Avatar

He fits our program like a hand in a glove!