***** 2017 RB Najee Harris SIGNS with Alabama *****

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010
Re: ***** 2017 RB Najee Harris Commits to Alabama ***** (arrived 1/8)

Bama's top five or six running backs are off the charts good. I wonder how long it's been since one team has had this many incredible RB's. Can anyone name one?

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al

Bama's top five or six running backs are off the charts good. I wonder how long it's been since one team has had this many incredible RB's. Can anyone name one?
Not long ago I believe we had yeldon Drake Henry Kamara tenpenny fowler and jones

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006

So does he get to come the game or does he stay in Tuscaloosa?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.

So does he get to come the game or does he stay in Tuscaloosa?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
I would say he goes to game, Auburn had an early enrollee that went to the game, or so I remember hearing. Way to go Najee, hope you leave here with 4 rings.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

Glad to see Najee in Tuscaloosa but also glad the punk trollers are gone. RTR!!!

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

Glad he's in the fold. Sounds like another potential super star in the making. With a year in the weight room with SC he'll probably be Derek Henry size.

smith5753

1st Team
Sep 12, 2010
Guntersville , AL
Re: ***** 2017 RB Najee Harris Commits to Alabama *****

Recruiting has now resulted in people stalking the airport. lol I am glad this drama is over.
I don't know, I'm a little board now since I don't have to refresh this page every 10 minutes to see if there is any breaking news! Can you imagine if He wasn't an early enrollee. Glad it's over as well and look forward to watching this guy develop here

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio

Glad he's in the fold. Sounds like another potential super star in the making. With a year in the weight room with SC he'll probably be Derek Henry size.

He's already listed at 6'3" and 228 pounds....he's a gym rat like henry was as well. we got a good 'un!

Bamamax1

Scout Team
Jan 10, 2017
***** 2017 RB Najee Harris Commits to Alabama ***** (arrived 1/8)

He's already listed at 6'3" and 228 pounds....he's a gym rat like henry was as well. we got a good 'un!
So two physical big backs with D. Harris and Jacobs complementing them. And also Hurts rushing the ball. That sounds great. And with Hurts improving in his passing game. This seems like a special offense coming up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

So two physical big backs with D. Harris and Jacobs complementing them. And also Hurts rushing the ball. That sounds great. And with Hurts improving in his passing game. This seems like a special offense coming up.

That absolutely has to happen. If it does, then our O has a chance to be hell on wheels, IMO, particularly with even a little more consistent play from the interior O line ( which I would be surprised if we don`t get ). If it doesn`t happen, then either someone else will be playing QB or we`ll be subject to more Clemson-like outcomes I`m afraid.

Bamamax1

Scout Team
Jan 10, 2017

That absolutely has to happen. If it does, then our O has a chance to be hell on wheels, IMO, particularly with even a little more consistent play from the interior O line ( which I would be surprised if we don`t get ). If it doesn`t happen, then either someone else will be playing QB or we`ll be subject to more Clemson-like outcomes I`m afraid.
Even with a semi good line we will contend. Maybe win but probably have another disappointing offseason.

Bamamax1

Scout Team
Jan 10, 2017

I don't understand your second sentence.
I meant to say we could maybe win the NC or have another sad championship-less off-season. With mediocre line play.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.