Any Game of Thrones TV Show watchers or Book readers out there?

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
And then there's the Walder Frey death scene. While I don't feel outraged by the Red Wedding (Robb Stark was an oath breaker), I did enjoy Arya getting her revenge.
I love Arya. She's so awesome. I do wonder how she can have a happy ending, even by GOT standards. Robb Stark got too arrogant and his demise was foreseeable. The saddest thing about the Red Wedding was that Arya was so close to reuniting with her family.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
I love Arya. She's so awesome. I do wonder how she can have a happy ending, even by GOT standards. Robb Stark got too arrogant and his demise was foreseeable. The saddest thing about the Red Wedding was that Arya was so close to reuniting with her family.
Most people probably consider Daenerys the biggest baddazz lady in GOT, but I think Arya is. I love her character and her story. But admittedly when Daenerys kills the khals during the Khalar Vezhven, that was quite a badazz moment.

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
Most people probably consider Daenerys the biggest baddazz lady in GOT, but I think Arya is. I love her character and her story. But admittedly when Daenerys kills the khals during the Khalar Vezhven, that was quite a badazz moment.
Well, Dany, has magic, so that helps her out. I think Dany will ultimately prove to be the villain of the series. A hot, awesome villain, though.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
My guess is that Jon Snow and Daenerys will marry.
I think you might be right. Though, Danerys' brother (Rhaegar) is Jon Snow's father. Meaning that JS is Danerys' nephew, similarity in ages notwithstanding.

Of course, given the other romantic relationships in the series (Danerys' parents were siblings, which complicates her relationship to Jon Snow beyond my ability to articulate), a nephew / aunt marriage is almost totally unrelated.

Last edited:

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
This season has been awesome. I really wish it had been 10 episodes but they have definitely sunk the budget of those other three episodes into the CGI effects and overall scale.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
This season has been awesome. I really wish it had been 10 episodes but they have definitely sunk the budget of those other three episodes into the CGI effects and overall scale.
Well technically the season was more than 10 episodes. They just decided to drag it out and split the final season into 2 seasons. It has been done before and will be done again by popular shows.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Well technically the season was more than 10 episodes. They just decided to drag it out and split the final season into 2 seasons. It has been done before and will be done again by popular shows.
True, but splitting the season did allow for more money per episode.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I still think season 4 is still the best as a whole, but I really think this season and last season have upped the excitement.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Public Service Announcement:

Be careful out there this week if you don't want things spoiled for you. Apparently HBO in Spain or somewhere streamed next week's episode accidentally for an hour or so and now social media has been flooded with all kinds of spoilers.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.