Any Game of Thrones TV Show watchers or Book readers out there?

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
I'm already dreading the end of this season! Only a few more episodes. My favorite ongoing arc is Tormund's crush on Brienne. "Did you bring the big woman?" [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
Last edited:

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
This season has definitely been one of the best seasons. Probably due to lack of episodes, they didn't waste any time getting to the good stuff.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
In the show she's a sniveling idiot. That's just me though. I'm still behind. I'm on sea. 6 ep. 8 now. Without those dragons what would she be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]
Well - she'd have the Dothraki army still behind her. That's no nothing - that alone might have been enough to take Westeros.
(Pretty sure she leveraged her Dragon's to purchase the "Unsullied" so that's out but she came by the Dothraki honestly.

Well - she'd have the Dothraki army still behind her. That's no nothing - that alone might have been enough to take Westeros.
(Pretty sure she leveraged her Dragon's to purchase the "Unsullied" so that's out but she came by the Dothraki honestly.
Without those dragons, she's nothing and can do nothing. She had to become the "Mother of Dragons" before anyone would listen to her whining. She needs dragons. Not Snow though.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Without those dragons, she's nothing and can do nothing. She had to become the "Mother of Dragons" before anyone would listen to her whining. She needs dragons. Not Snow though.

My point though is that she took control of the Dothraki army without the dragons...and as Robert Baratheon said, "Only a fool would meet the Dothraki in the open field." So I wouldn't say she'd be NOTHING without the Dragons. She inspires her followers as intently as Jon does. I do think Jon has more natural tools at his disposal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al

When she sits on the Iron Throne, your butt probably going to be incinerated:biggrin:! Will Jon Snow become her consort?

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
Without those dragons, she's nothing and can do nothing.
Well, she appears to be immune to fire in the show, even though that conflicts with the books. So at least the on-screen version of Daenerys has some magic, even without the dragons.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.