Coolers?
Thanks Thanks:  0 Like Like:  0 Dislike Dislike:  0 Roll Tide! Roll Tide!:  0 Ha Ha! Ha Ha!:  0

Thread: Coolers?

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaFlum's Avatar

Coolers?

Yeti/Pelican worth the price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    RTR!

Re: Coolers?

I was thinking about a Yeti cup . I too would like to know why these coolers are such a hit.
    " I THOUGHT THIS MUST BE WHAT GOD LOOKS LIKE."

GEORGE BLANDA
    in talking about Coach Paul Bryant

Alabama is 2- and 3-deep all over the place with full grown, meaner-than-he!! men. It's almost not fair making college kids play against them. Any Saban-coached team is going to be deep as he!! with recruits that have elite size, strength and experience at their position and they are going to play with incredible physicality.

Re: Coolers?

Quote Originally Posted by ROTYDE View Post
    I was thinking about a Yeti cup . I too would like to know why these coolers are such a hit.
    Wife and I went up to Scottsboro a few weeks back for the weekend. Wife and her friend got in her friend's SUV Saturday morning and there was still some ice in her Yeti cup from Friday afternoon when they left Prattville (around 2).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson