*** 2017 ATH Chadarius Townsend Enrolls at Alabama ***

Wilson Monroe

1st Team
Jul 19, 2016
Re: ***2017 Chadarius Townsend Commits***

He reminds me of Ardarius cause he too literally never came off the football field playing on both sides of the ball & is just a pure playmaker on the offensive side of the ball with the ball in his hands..The rich only gets richer..Welcome to Bama Chadarius..His video brings a smile to my face knowing Chadarius will be in Crimson next season..

Hard to watch his highlights and not think of Kenyan Drake. Very quick lateral movement and great vision. Possibility for a spot in the backfield? Pretty loaded back there, but what skill position group isn't stacked?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Hard to watch his highlights and not think of Kenyan Drake. Very quick lateral movement and great vision. Possibility for a spot in the backfield? Pretty loaded back there, but what skill position group isn't stacked?
Believe Drake is actually the player the staff told him they wanted to use him like.

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC

Believe Drake is actually the player the staff told him they wanted to use him like.
Perfect comparison IMO. Saw him in a couple tack meets in the spring. He's fast. He's fluid. Has star potential.

Don't know him personally but the comments on his demeanor and personality seem to be spot on just watching him during and between events. Very mature interaction with those around him young and old.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I see all the other early guys are taking part in practice. Is there something like a nagging injury keeping this guy off the field? With his speed it would like he would certainly help Bama prepare for Monday.
According to a BOL article, Townsend and McDonald haven't taken physicals with UA yet. Therefore, they can't practice.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.