*****2017 ATH Dylan Moses commits to Bama***** (arrived 1/8)

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Re: 2017 Athlete Dylan Moses has decommitted from LSU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

Hmmm, "...the process.."
Good catch. I didn't notice/think about that the first time I read it. Could be something could be nothing. This could has been recruited by everybody since middle school. Hope he comes to Bama..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

This would be the ultimate LA recruit ever based on the hype if we can get him.

Capt. Jack

Suspended
Jun 20, 2006

Is he any relation to Amos and Hannah from near Thibodaux, LA?

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL

Is he any relation to Amos and Hannah from near Thibodaux, LA?
Nice Jerry Reed reference; however, Amos and Hannah's last name was Milsap (Doc Milsap and his pretty wife Hannah had a son etc). They could still very definitely be related to Dylan though.

Capt. Jack

Suspended
Jun 20, 2006

Nice Jerry Reed reference; however, Amos and Hannah's last name was Milsap (Doc Milsap and his pretty wife Hannah had a son etc). They could still very definitely be related to Dylan though.
Ahhh... I never understood what he said there. Thanks!

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL

Nothing should be read into this. He's not getting out of Louisiana. Some other behind the scenes stuff going on with which of his parents is in charge of his recruitment process (his dad has always loved Saban), but it looks like Mom has taken over the recruitment process. In any event, as I said, he's just going to enjoy the process, but paint me shocked if he winds up anywhere besides LSU

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009

An LSU alumnus buddy who usually is in the know is about to have a cow. He thinks the young man just wants to take trips and get the attention, but he said "You never know what can happen when they visit Bama." He thought for sure Fournette had been "adulterated along with Cam and Hootie", and is "really getting tired of it".

I doubt he goes anywhere but LSU either, but it does make me laugh :)

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Didn`t see anywhere as to whether or not he`s ever been on campus (?). Might have just missed it. IMHO, we have a great shot at any kid that actually visits and can meet the staff along with the academic recruiters.

Braveheart

All-SEC
Feb 12, 2006

He's insanely talented on both sides of the ball but seems maybe a smidge more talented on defense. Just my 2 cents, not that it matters what I think.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

Don't be quick to think he's going to lsu. We have probably the best relationship with him. Also lsu has great recruiters but will they be there next year? Right now you can't sell me that Steele will be there the whole time. Last time he was in this role , Clemson what happened ? I like Steele as a recruiter but our lb core suffered imo. Kirby is the best Ilb coach on staff. Tosh is the best olb coach on the staff. In all honesty we gained by subtraction with Steele. Three best recruiters on our staff right now are tosh , Mario, and Kirby. What do all of the, have in common not only can they recruit but they can coach their respective positions. If the line is as good as I've heard Mario will be needing a steep raise to keep him here. I've said this before but the job he did last year with the oline is amazing. They weren't a high level line that we are use to, but we could be in the midst of another special run with the talent he has recruited and properly evaluated.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.