DE Terrell Hall Updates

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
Weather almost screwed this one up for us, but Hall made it to Tuscaloosa and was pretty blown away. More than a few think we will pull this kid when all is said and done, and I'm generally leaning towards that school of thought.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
Hall is taking an official visit to Ole Miss over the weekend... and Saban and Lupoi visited him at the airport while he was waiting for his flight out.

That ought to indicate to you (1) how nuts the recruiting game is, and (2) how hard the staff is recruiting Hall. This is one we want badly, and clearly by expending this kind of effort the staff feels bullish about its chances.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Hall is taking an official visit to Ole Miss over the weekend... and Saban and Lupoi visited him at the airport while he was waiting for his flight out.

That ought to indicate to you (1) how nuts the recruiting game is, and (2) how hard the staff is recruiting Hall. This is one we want badly, and clearly by expending this kind of effort the staff feels bullish about its chances.
I have heard not to be worried and he is ours. Going to the airport and waiting with him does show how competitive recruiting has become and glad we have the hardest working staff in the nation.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I have heard not to be worried and he is ours. Going to the airport and waiting with him does show how competitive recruiting has become and glad we have the hardest working staff in the nation.
Thanks, and I certainly hope you`re right, but if we`ve learned nothing else, we should be concerned anytime we`re head to head against the University of Mississippi in recruiting, regardless of where the prospect is from or whether it`s for a 5* football recruit or somebody to be water boy.

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN
Thanks, and I certainly hope you`re right, but if we`ve learned nothing else, we should be concerned anytime we`re head to head against the University of Mississippi in recruiting, regardless of where the prospect is from or whether it`s for a 5* football recruit or somebody to be water boy.
I hope for his sake he doesn't end up at a school that either is or should be on a 4-year bowl ban. ;-) Come and Roll with the good guys.

bamablood6

1st Team
Mar 27, 2006
Who is at OM this weekend.....I bet Mr. Hall has a list on who to recruit.

bamablood6

1st Team
Mar 27, 2006
Shyeim Carter
Nigel Knott
D'Vaughn Pennamon
Jeffery Simmons
Mykel Jones
Well maybe he can work on Simmons a little more so they can line up beside each other the next 3-4 years. Might need to work on Jones and Brown as well...if Brown is there.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.