Governor Bentley's wife files for divorce

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Not in any way defending Bentley or R. Mason, but how did Carrington come into this information?

Without written permission from the owner, banks can't even confirm that an account exists. So, assuming Carrington is right, either Bentley or Mason blabbed, or a bank breached privacy laws.

If the safe deposit box exists, it's illegal to keep cash in it, so the contents might prove interesting.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Actually, he publicly endorsed John Kasich a few months ago.
Just looking at his twittering thingie, he said Marco. He may have "evolved", after Little Marco dropped out, but that was not a few months ago.

But, what is the difference? Can't stand either of those 2 RINO losers. Good that I no longer live there, so I won't get upset having to vote against him.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Not in any way defending Bentley or R. Mason, but how did Carrington come into this information?

Without written permission from the owner, banks can't even confirm that an account exists. So, assuming Carrington is right, either Bentley or Mason blabbed, or a bank breached privacy laws.

If the safe deposit box exists, it's illegal to keep cash in it, so the contents might prove interesting.
How? Probably the same way Little Marco's campaign knew that Lyin' Ted had affairs, with 5 bimbos.

(I guess I should have put that in blue. Maybe not.)

TheAccountant

All-SEC
Mar 22, 2011
Birmingham

It was reported by Yellowhammer News. They seem to have a source in the Bentley family so the ex probably found out about the safe deposit.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Just looking at his twittering thingie, he said Marco. He may have "evolved", after Little Marco dropped out, but that was not a few months ago.

But, what is the difference? Can't stand either of those 2 RINO losers.
Bentley endorsed Kasich.

Good that I no longer live there, so I won't get upset having to vote against him.
Don't worry. You wouldn't have to vote against him since he's can't run again after serving two terms.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Just read an article about Kay Ivey. I think she is Bentley's version of Joe Biden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Don't worry. You wouldn't have to vote against him since he's can't run again after serving two terms.
Just nitpicking...Bentley can run again after he sits out one term. You can serve more than 2 terms as governor of Alabama but not more than 2 terms consecutively.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Uh, perhaps I should have been clearer. (Going to take the libtard way out, and blame it on having the flu. Which is true.)

I was referring to the JeffCo politico.

Bentley is a different matter. Pretty sure he is toast.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.