Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here) - old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Re: Plain Trouble on "Da Plains"

Tuberville at Cincinnati is ranked 3rd with 622.5 yds per game. Gus has Auburn ranked 112 with 344.3 yds per game. Looks like the boogs should have kept Tubby :)

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL

I know we all joke about it, but how really involved does anyone hear think Pat Dye is still in this program and does he still hang out at the football complex? I've always heard he's like Jay Jacobs' daddy.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

I know we all joke about it, but how really involved does anyone hear think Pat Dye is still in this program and does he still hang out at the football complex? I've always heard he's like Jay Jacobs' daddy.
He is VERY much involved!

Jacobs consults with him on anything football related.

Pat Dye is the "Don" of awbern football. Bobby Lowder would be the Godfather........:cool2:

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL

He is VERY much involved!

Jacobs consults with him on anything football related.

Pat Dye is the "Don" of awbern football. Bobby Lowder would be the Godfather........:cool2:
That's certainly in line with what I've been told by others, that JJ is basically Pat Dye's puppet.

bamagradinATL

All-American
Sep 12, 2006
McKinney, TX

Nice of them to post those stats on their new dumbotron
Funny! However, I saw an exchange on AL.com about that dumbotron that made me spit my coffee.

Fan A: Lesson Learned > Never spend 12 million on a big screen when your team sucks. Just makes things worse.
Fan B: Rent-A-Center owns that TV.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012

I'm confused, thought one of them was Uncle Jed and the other Milburn Drysdale. With Miss Jane Hathaway as AD. And I would be remiss in failing to note that this little drama is playing out in Boogtussle, home of the BoogotronTM

Last edited:

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL

I really would like to see someone hack into the scoreboard system and throw that image up on the boogertron right as the Wah Agles Tiger Plainsmen run onto the field at Homecoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.