Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here) - old

Status
Not open for further replies.

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
Re: Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here)

One of those "it's not official" things. Everybody already knows what time of day it is.
Apparently so - ole phil marshall referenced that it looked like everyone in auburn-opelika was invited to the scrimmage except for the media...

But what about the musings of auburn site reporters and operators that there is warring factions within the team regarding the QB situation?

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Apparently so - ole phil marshall referenced that it looked like everyone in auburn-opelika was invited to the scrimmage except for the media...

But what about the musings of auburn site reporters and operators that there is warring factions within the team regarding the QB situation?
Looking for clicks, I imagine.

Everyone I talked to who was there yesterday said the separation at the position could not be clearer, and there's some debate that Sean will be our 3rd QB going into the season.

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015

Everyone I talked to who was there yesterday said the separation at the position could not be clearer, and there's some debate that Sean will be our 3rd QB going into the season.
How many people get into a "Closed" aub scrimmage?

Ahh, contentious dub - I love it. It means football season beckons, ever closer, like a gentle breeze starting to gust, warning of the impending storm...

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama

Dub, I mentioned this before, but if White gets passed by the freshman QB too, does he transfer?

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

How many people get into a "Closed" aub scrimmage?

Ahh, contentious dub - I love it. It means football season beckons, ever closer, like a gentle breeze starting to gust, warning of the impending storm...
Wear something with a cow print on it... ? :cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.