Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here) - old

Status
Not open for further replies.

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
Re: Aubie concedes resistance is futile

It is mostly a clutter-reducing move. So now instead of seeing 2-3-4-5 A* threads on the main board there will be one. And it settles the old debate about so many threads on that cow college down the road.

One thread to rule them all and in the darkness bind them.
I love the new avatar!

TUSKaloosa

3rd Team
Aug 18, 2002
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
New Position For Jeremy Johnson - Like 12th Man

A new position has been installed in the dynamic :rolleyes: HUNH offense at the university of auburn (did that guy ever play at Clemson) for JJ. They know he won't be called on very much due to the simple fact it's difficult to go into victory formation when powder puffs are carrying you to the wire. Anyway, the new position will simply be called "FETAL." JJ will come in, lay down and run out the clock on those rare occasions where they are given that chance. He acquired this position when the coaches saw him doing it to perfection against the Bama rush. So there you have, anything to keep a Heisman candidate on the plains. :biggrin:

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Re: New Position For Jeremy Johnson - Like 12th Man

A new position has been installed in the dynamic :rolleyes: HUNH offense at the university of auburn (did that guy ever play at Clemson) for JJ. They know he won't be called on very much due to the simple fact it's difficult to go into victory formation when powder puffs are carrying you to the wire. Anyway, the new position will simply be called "FETAL." JJ will come in, lay down and run out the clock on those rare occasions where they are given that chance. He acquired this position when the coaches saw him doing it to perfection against the Bama rush. So there you have, anything to keep a Heisman candidate on the plains. :biggrin:
:conf2:

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015

Despite so many issues, auburn in espn top 10 in recruiting right now.

Hmmmm

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina

Selling immediate playing time seems to be working for many people against us these days.
I like Saban's chances against a barn team full of high school five stars schooled for 6 months by a revolving door coaching staff and led by Gus "Statue of Puberty" Malzhan.

Auburn could always recruit, there is no denying that. They cannot develop players all that well. That's one thing that incoming players don't get. They risk too much going to a place like Auburn. Truthfully, I'd rather go to Georgia under Richt before I would go over there.
Despite so many issues, auburn in espn top 10 in recruiting right now.

Hmmmm

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al

Auburn could always recruit, there is no denying that. They cannot develop players all that well. That's one thing that incoming players don't get. They risk too much going to a place like Auburn. Truthfully, I'd rather go to Georgia under Richt before I would go over there.
This.

Auburn will continue to have good classes too. They recruit in the most fertile ground in the nation, and with scholarship restrictions the way they are there are more great athletes than spots to fill just in the best teams.

Until they have someone who can develop the talent, and not just be a plug and play coach, they'll continue the cycle they've been on. That's fine with me. I hope the keep the Gus Bus forever.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA

Vegas odds for National Championship are 75-1 for Aubie,. which put them in around 50th place. Last year they were up on Aubie and down on Bama, now it is reversed.

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL

Aubie the Tiger wins national mascot title at UCA championships

I applaud the mods for putting all the Aubarn stuff in one thread. That being said Auburn wins another national championship. I am sure the will find a place to put a banner up at Jordan Hare stadium.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2016/01/aubie_the_tiger_wins_national.html#incart_river_index
Well they need something to show up on the Boogertron during games to pump up the crowd when teams are scoring 40+ a game on Kevin Steele's defense...

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL

I laughed my rear off at this tweet by Rhett Lashlee...this is what you are promoting to recruits? Even Aubies were bashing him saying "I'll take a small scoreboard if we would win more games. You can keep the big one to play your video games."

Rhett Lashlee
@rhettlashlee

Only at Auburn can you play Madden on the largest Video Board in College Football! #WarEagle16 pic.twitter.com/hPdSwjbK2D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.