Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here) - old - Page 7
Page 7 of 358 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141757107 ... LastLast

Plain Trouble on "Da Plains"

Quote Originally Posted by BamaMoon View Post
    Until tomorrow!
    LSU is overrated. Everybody looks good when there's no tape on you. MSU had nothing to go on...and but for a boneheaded penalty that took them out of FG range, they would have beaten LSU. Edit: that's assuming that their place kicker is better than ours.

I got AU winning this game by 2 TDs
    Last edited by WMack4Bama; September 18th, 2015 at 10:51 AM.
    "I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships. Conference championships and national championships. I love it here because that's just not what I want, but what this fanbase expects."
    --Alabama Head Football Coach, Nick Saban

“Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on it’s ability to climb a tree, it will spend it’s whole life believing it is stupid.” — Albert Einstein

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaMoon's Avatar

Re: Plain Trouble on "Da Plains"

Quote Originally Posted by WMack4Bama View Post
    LSU is overrated. Everybody looks good when there's no tape on you. MSU had nothing to go on...and but for a boneheaded penalty that took them out of FG range, they would have beaten LSU. I got AU winning this game by 2 TDs
    Nothing would surprise me about the Barn, but I've seen the Barn play one game and LSU play one game and LSU just seems more solid on both sides of the ball.

Don't really think they'll consistently be able to stop LF and their qb Harris is good enough to keep 'em from stacking the box.

LSU is overrated. Everybody looks good when there's no tape on you. MSU had nothing to go on...and but for a boneheaded penalty that took them out of FG range, they would have beaten LSU. I got AU winning this game by 2 TDs
    Did seem like LSU did well early in the game, but State was able to adjust after realizing what LSU wanted to do on both sides of the ball.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

BamaNation All-American CaliforniaTide's Avatar

I feel that LSU with either win big, or it'll be a low-scoring, drawn out game that either one could win. I remember an ugly AU-LSU game in Auburn a few years ago, I think LSU won 13-10 or something like that. Auburn probably should've won the game that year, but something always happened to trip them up to get something going.
    It's the edge of the world
    And all of Western civilization
    The sun may rise in the East
    At least it settles in its final location
    It's understood that Hollywood
    Sells Californication - Red Hot Chili Peppers in Californication

Look at that dude go all Dareus on that colt...

Isn't the game in BR too? That should be worth 7 points to the Who.

Edit again: sounds like Carl Lawson may not play. He makes the entire defensive line better. Give me LSU by 7
    "I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships. Conference championships and national championships. I love it here because that's just not what I want, but what this fanbase expects."

“Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on it’s ability to climb a tree, it will spend it’s whole life believing it is stupid.” — Albert Einstein

BamaNation All-American mikeua69's Avatar

Rumor is that Lawson is done for the year again.
    RTR

Edit again: sounds like Carl Lawson may not play. He makes the entire defensive line better. Give me LSU by 7
    A 21 point swing????

BamaNation Hall of Fame GrayTide's Avatar

LSU is overrated. Everybody looks good when there's no tape on you. MSU had nothing to go on...and but for a boneheaded penalty that took them out of FG range, they would have beaten LSU. Edit: that's assuming that their place kicker is better than ours.

I got AU winning this game by 2 TDs
    I agree somewhere in the 10-14 poînt range.
    "My momma always said you got to put the past behind you before you can move on." Forrest Gump

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but never preserved except in memory LLAP" Leonard Nimoy

Quote Originally Posted by BamaMoon View Post
    A 21 point swing????
    Yes. When he's right, he makes that much of a difference. He was good for a 14 pt swing vs Louisville

BamaNation Second Team

Be honest Auburn is hands down the luckiest team in College Football.

Watched LSU vs MSU but for a mistake LSU would have lost. About as impressive as Auburn to date.

Auburn has not won in Baton Rouge since 1999. Johnson and Malzahn have heard all the doomsday they can stand.

One of two things happen; Auburn explodes runs LSU out of its own stadium or two overrated teams struggle
    then who is luckier Auburn or LSU.

I only worry about my Bama team and could care less about either team

BamaNation Hall of Fame GrayTide's Avatar

I still take auburn maybe not by 10-14 points though without Lawson.
    "My momma always said you got to put the past behind you before you can move on." Forrest Gump

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but never preserved except in memory LLAP" Leonard Nimoy

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by BubbaOne View Post
    Be honest Auburn is hands down the luckiest team in College Football.

Watched LSU vs MSU but for a mistake LSU would have lost. About as impressive as Auburn to date.

Auburn has not won in Baton Rouge since 1999. Johnson and Malzahn have heard all the doomsday they can stand.

One of two things happen; Auburn explodes runs LSU out of its own stadium or two overrated teams struggle
    then who is luckier Auburn or LSU.

I only worry about my Bama team and could care less about either team
    heaven forbid we lose and the barn wins...it will be mass suicide on this board.