Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here) - old

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Re: Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here)

I saw a story saying the barn may be scheduling a game with Notre Dame.

I would truly be at a loss as who to cheer for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA

malzahn reiterates his affinity for the fine man that is known as Hugh freeze

http://auburn.247sports.com/Bolt/Gus-Malzahn-Hugh-Freeze-one-of-the-good-guys-101385584

Between freeze and briles, gus really has some quality friends
The smart thing to do (I know, its Aubarn) would be talk about how Freeze really knows how to move the ball, how good a game day coach he is, yada yada yada, and leave the character endorsements out of it.

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015

Surprised no comments about members of the aub football team brawling with a fraternity known as Kappas

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015

Agreed....That's a pretty legit looking brawl. Aubs variation of a team building exercise...:)
believe me, there is a whole lot that goes on in that campus area involving the football team that never sees the light of day

If this is been Alabama football players at a fraternity event, you think the media would be completely hush about it this would probably be a national Story by now

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

I saw a story saying the barn may be scheduling a game with Notre Dame.

I would truly be at a loss as who to cheer for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Catholics versus the Convicts, Part Deaux? :cool2:

bamagradinATL

All-American
Sep 12, 2006
McKinney, TX

We had a similar incident with our football team and the Kappa's when I was on campus. No social media in the late 90's...

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015

Trouble for au hoops - reports out that Austin Wiley has sustained a stress fracture to his left leg, and will not have surgery, but be sidelined for 4-6 weeks. Never good to hear about troubles of this type happening to big guys at such young ages. Wiley has also had knee issues from time to time going back a few years.

For his sake, hope this does not turn into a Sam Bowie - Greg Oden type situation

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

Trouble for au hoops - reports out that Austin Wiley has sustained a stress fracture to his left leg, and will not have surgery, but be sidelined for 4-6 weeks. Never good to hear about troubles of this type happening to big guys at such young ages. Wiley has also had knee issues from time to time going back a few years.

For his sake, hope this does not turn into a Sam Bowie - Greg Oden type situation
he should be ready to go once season starts. I like this kid. very good player. I hope he'll recover.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

There is a new sort of trouble on the plains, that is the weight of expectation.

Expectations are through the roof
http://auburn.247sports.com/Article/The-nations-best-Auburn-receivers-have-lofty-goal-105812127
Hope springs eternal. I've heard this before. OTOH, they seem to be consistent #2 in the west, if not the conference, among the commentators. If this Stidham kid works out, they have the potential to be our toughest game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.