News Article: Playboy to Drop Nudity as Internet Fills Demand - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Where ever there's BBQ, Crawfish & Football

Re: Playboy to Drop Nudity as Internet Fills Demand

Quote Originally Posted by seebell View Post
    http://www.syracuse.com/celebrity-ne...ears_move.html

[SIZE=4]Playboy magazine brings back nudity, ending year-long ban
    [/SIZE]

Playboy re-embraced nudity with an issue boasting several pictorial spreads of naked women, including Miss March, Elizabeth Elam, and Miss April, Nina Daniele. The issue also features an interview with actress Scarlett Johansson and pieces on actor Adam Scott and CNN host Van Jones for those who say they only read Playboy for the articles
    If it ain't broke don't fix it. It's been in high demand since the beginning of time.
    The existence of God isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exists, no matter what man thinks.

"It cost a lot of money to look this cheap."-Dolly Parton.

"If you ever want to know how good your barbecue is start charging for it"-Myron Mixon

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame 230kv_barehand's Avatar

Re: Playboy to Drop Nudity as Internet Fills Demand

Once I realized that Playboy DID have good reading material I wouldn't hardly put them down. My old man kept his stack on top of his gun cabinet when we were little, then decided to move them to the bathroom (where I still do most of my reading) once he realized we would find them no matter what

Of course the pictures didn't hurt either.

I don't see them making without the naked pics though. With the big names they've had pose in there, a lot will not want them anymore as it will just be a Maxim magazine then (if they still make Maxim)