Official Post-Game Thread - Bama vs. Vols...

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
What a win! Even when we were down 14 to 13, I just felt that we could make a comeback. I was concerned about the clock after we scored. Too much time was on the clock! And the way Tennercee had scored on the previous drive, over 2 minutes was just too much time left for the Tennercee Offense. But Bama's defense, thanks to #22, Ryan Anderson, #86 A'Shawn Robinson, et al came through big time. I sure was hoping #86 would take it to the house, but I'm very satisfied with the end result in Victory formation.

This was a heart attack type game. Thankfully, I have survived another close one.

Now REST UP, heal up and get ready for LSU, esp. #7. That Guice RB is good also.

Hopefully, no one had injuries that will keep them out of the LSU game.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Every year there are two or three of these games that championship teams win. Not pretty. Off your game. Not getting the breaks. Bad calls. When you win, it propels to better play. When you lose them, you have to regroup and decide who you are as a team. It's the difference between a 12-0 or 11-1 team or a 9-3 or 8-4 team.

I very positive going forward. I like the guts of this team...

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
They survived the October gauntlet. Now a much needed rest now before Fournette comes to town. Go Aggies and Roll Tide!!

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
Everything's looking good. Sweet win. Especially glad that Peyton was there to enjoy it.
Tennessee's young and they will be even stronger next year.
Stomach was giving me fits there for a while. I would turn the TV off, but I just could not leave it off.
I expect the same reaction in two weeks.

Roll Tide!

tru2thaduce

All-SEC
Nov 25, 2005
Wichita,Kansas
I mostly stayed out of the game thread becaucse I hate the Vols with a passion and was worried what I may post.Honesty compels me to tip my cap and tell them good game and give them their props.Stewart was my MVP today not only with his catches but his blocking was awesome and the reason we made a few good plays.Light those cigars up fellas.You earned them!

BamaBuc

All-American
May 12, 2003
St. Pete Beach, FL
crimson-fan.neocities.org
What a win! Even when we were down 14 to 13, I just felt that we could make a comeback. I was concerned about the clock after we scored. Too much time was on the clock! And the way Tennercee had scored on the previous drive, over 2 minutes was just too much time left for the Tennercee Offense. But Bama's defense, thanks to #22, Ryan Anderson, #86 A'Shawn Robinson, et al came through big time. I sure was hoping #86 would take it to the house, but I'm very satisfied with the end result in Victory formation.

This was a heart attack type game. Thankfully, I have survived another close one.

Now REST UP, heal up and get ready for LSU, esp. #7. That Guice RB is good also.

Hopefully, no one had injuries that will keep them out of the LSU game.
Actually it was close to being the perfect 'Trap Game' - with all the hype going on about the LS? game, and the past three smash-mouth games!

Last edited:

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I stayed out of the Game Thread.... because I had few choice words for our team tonight. In the end, i"m happy. It wasn't pretty nor it was perfect, but we got the win. We needs to go back to practicing the basic thing, especially with OL, and WR. Coker did great job tonight. Coker completed 78 percent of his passes. 21/27 for 247 yards. Now, that was off OL bad play. Impressive!

I stayed out of the Game Thread.... because I had few choice words for our team tonight. In the end, i"m happy. It wasn't pretty nor it was perfect, but we got the win. We needs to go back to practicing the basic thing, especially with OL, and WR. Coker did great job tonight. Coker completed 78 percent of his passes. 21/27 for 247 yards. Now, that was off OL bad play. Impressive!
We need rest.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus RTR

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
I told my wife that the defense would come through with a fumble or an interception. That was a great effort on the last drive! I'm very happy and now they can rest up and get ready for the next one! RTR!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.