2015 AHSAA/AISA Football Playoffs

DallasRTR

3rd Team
Jul 26, 2007
My Dad played football for Minor back in the 1930's / they lived in Mulga off of Birmingport Road -
Is this the same Minor high school my father would have played for?

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
My Dad played football for Minor back in the 1930's / they lived in Mulga off of Birmingport Road -
Is this the same Minor high school my father would have played for?

More than likely. Minor has been around since the 20's. Here is a great link, I've helped this guy in the past find scores, etc. and we have built a pretty good site. Of course I haven't done as much as he has with it. Click on this link and you can find scores from any year you want. Of course with some teams it will be hard to find some scores.

http://www.ahsfhs.org/teams2/gamesbyyear.asp?p=1&Year=2015&Team=Minor&Show1=1

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
McGill-Toolen wins 7A by beating Spain Park. We have a triple header the next 2 days for the 1A-6A titles at Bryant-Denny. Honestly, I'm looking forward to the 6A title game. Spanish Fort has been a power pretty much every year after their very first season, and Clay has been the best team period the past 2 years in state.

Bayside and Piedmont should be a shootout as well as a close game.

Elba and Fyffe should be the final "close game" IMHO.

5A, 4A and 1A I don't think will be close with the South easily winning all three games (St. Paul's, Leeds, and Maplesville)

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Well I hit them all except two, didn't see Spanish Fort beating Clay (even though SF was great as well) and McGill over Spain Park.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.