2015 College Football Awards Thread

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
How could Arkansas's 4th down play against Ole Miss not be considered one of the plays of the year. It's way better than that Miami farce against Duke. Krymsonman

usually the non Heisman winner gets it. But there have been Heisman winners who won it as well.
Not so much. Sometimes it almost seems like they pick the best pro prospect. For instance, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, and Andrew Luck all won the award. It doesn't seem as hype driven.
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I don't mean to sound like a bitter Gump, but I have a feeling the defense is going to use Reggie and A'Shawn losing out as major motivation.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I don't mean to sound like a bitter Gump, but I have a feeling the defense is going to use Reggie and A'Shawn losing out as major motivation.
What can you say. Just about the top defense in the land, against the toughest schedule, and no defensive awards. Krymsonman
Crazy....but motivation for our defense to dominate in the post season.

I hope they continue to play with a chip on their shoulder.

ptw1961

1st Team
Dec 8, 2011
Reggie Ragland is the best LB in the country. The media bias ( and yes, Alabama hate) continues to rear it's biased head. Kid from Temple is good- but please.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.